Fresh Recruit
re

cheers,wat mods would you recommend on a glanza turbo,without interfering
with engine and where would i get chee fmic

Mark-ep91

Member +
cheers,wat mods would you recommend on a glanza turbo,without interfering
with engine and where would i get chee fmic

depends on your budget really check out the for sale threads on here for a fmic and ive heard jperformance intercoolers are the cheapest ones u can get and there perfect job!

as for mods id start off with decat,catback,front mounted air filter,fmic and a hks actuator! with these mods boosting .8 bar should see a good 160-170bhp

t.sutton

Fresh Recruit
nice 1,my car broke down at the mo now,its in garage thinking kill all d birds wit d 1 stone,where does hks actuater fit to??

Mark-ep91

Member +
nice 1,my car broke down at the mo now,its in garage thinking kill all d birds wit d 1 stone,where does hks actuater fit to??

ah ya be nice to get it back and have more power alright what happened to it?
the hks actuator is bolted to the turbo the standard one is rubbish too weak and doesnt control boost very well u can also adjust the boost via the adjustable arm on the hks one to .8 bar and if u want more power then adjust the boost up moree when u get a new ecu or fpr and fcd on rolling road at 1 bar would be close to 190 bhp

t.sutton

Fresh Recruit
wasnt gettin any power to ignition checked everything had flickey anal down we had d car striped but car gne to ig car solutions now he is very good with um,hows ur car goin 4 ya

Mark-ep91

Member +
wasnt gettin any power to ignition checked everything had flickey anal down we had d car striped but car gne to ig car solutions now he is very good with um,hows ur car goin 4 ya

ah handy he was on the phone to me telling me bout a starlet not starting said he was working on a starlet but was only efi lol! ah it grand now the white one is gone now have the new one its td04ed now but only boosting .44 bar but its quick enough :) cant complain now till something else goes wrong lol