TD04 hot pipe

akyakapotter

Member +
as above guys have any of you lovely people got any pics of how you have it set up. I have a toyosports fmic also what size pipe id need if i need to get any cheers nick. :thumbsup:

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I'm doing the same myself soon. There is a pipe that comes out of the driver side of the IC core and runs parallel behind the core, when I find out the diameter of that pipe, I am going to cut it in about half and elevate it to 45 degree, then get a <diameter of pipe> to 50mm 45 degree reducer elbow to join onto the turbo compressor outlet.

I have spoke to someone about custom size silicon hoses as 50mm isn't a normal size.

Hope that helps. But if you get something sorted before me it would be good to know what way you done it?

akyakapotter

Member +
id like to use the left over pipe from my ct9 set up like this in the pic below but unsure which pipe it is
IMG_0381.jpg

mark1991

Member +
i have the very same set-up mate, i used the pipes for the ct9 intercooler set up. very easy just dont rush in and start cutting everything... take you time and see what pipe may work best ;)