Tdo4L Kit Externally Gated

Just thought i would leave a bit of feedback for WEPR as my kit was delivered yesterday afternoon Thursday 28Th after only being dispatched Monday the 25Th

I ordered my kit about 6 weeks ago and i was told it would be here in about 4 weeks, there was a few delays with the actual turbo itself which took around 2 weeks extra, even though there was delays Sacha was very straight with me and didn't give false hope or lie about dispatch times etc.

Very honest throught the whole sale from pre order, order to delivery and any questions i had regarding my purchase were answered extremely quickly for sacha being such a busy guy.

He sent the kit down to be delivered to me on the friday and the lad in charge of the package did not show for work as he was ill, sacha then went down himself and paid extra to make sure it arrived on the date he said it would and it even turned up a day early.

Upon the arrival of the kit it was like christmas i pretty much tore the box to bits and took everything out everything look fantastic all polished extremely well packaged and the welding looks second to none manifold has a nice weight to it and when "chapped" with your knuckles you can hear its great quality and very thick, when i took the kit to Hypertech in scotland for a fitting quote even the lads up there commented on the quality of the kit who have seen a few starlets with cracked mani's before and said this kit looked very well built, there is not a fault with the kit and every bolt, screw and washer is there.

Overall the kit is an absolute bargain for what you receive and the workmanship gone into the kit is epic i cannot wait to have it fitted. I am very very pleased with what i have got for my money, the customer service i recieved and the overall hard work that sacha and all @ WEPR have put into this kit and im sure with every other kit they have made.

WEPR are a credit to the starlet community and i implore anyone who is thinking of anything from a decat to a full tdo5 setup to check out wepr first

I will report back to this thread when i have the kit fitted and then eventually mapped in a few months

WELL DONE WEPR ! Cheers Chris
0603c.jpg

*****EDIT***** Few Small snags I had when fitting the kit was that the screamer pipe if you go external has the collant hose from the rad to the block sitting on it and starts to melt i...i had to heat wrap it all as i was burning and am in need of a new pipe possibly re routed as it will keep the heat away from it and the standard fan needed a small shave apart from that the kit is SAVAGE no other word to describe it and its only @ .7 bar had a bit of a mess around with a made on his cbr 600 and he was miles behind extremly powerfull bit of kit !

apart from these minor snags the kit is epic and i would still advice anyone thinking about it to do it !

Last edited:

wickedep

Trader
thank you for your kind words mate!! you know..the kit is bolt-on..you can fit it at home with simple tools :)