temp insurance anyone have experience

Johnboy GT

Member +
Can you not phone up your insurance company and just arrange cover for however long you need it to last? My mate did it for me on his van when he was banned and i was carless? Worth a try i guess

faisalgtturbo

Member +
Can you not phone up your insurance company and just arrange cover for however long you need it to last? My mate did it for me on his van when he was banned and i was carless? Worth a try i guess

tried that already lol cant do it

1 wont do temp cover in my area...
2) they cant insure the other car cos its a fresh import... but i
cant register it till its insured lol :shoot::shoot:

faisal

Can you not transfer your current policy on to the import and have them insure it by the Chassis number,(they normallly give you 2 weeks to inform them the new number plate for the car) and then add your current car onto the policy as a temporary vehicle?

faisalgtturbo

Member +
Can you not transfer your current policy on to the import and have them insure it by the Chassis number,(they normallly give you 2 weeks to inform them the new number plate for the car) and then add your current car onto the policy as a temporary vehicle?

they wont do that either i tried it m8 ....

they wont cover me cos of the area i live in ...

i tried both ways

rang around today lol motor trade insurance wot a load a shit...

faisal

bucketep91

Member +
ask a family member or a mate to add your car onto thier policy for a week to get the car registered then it will make it a lot eaisier for you to get your own policy started up when you need it.

im in the same boat with my ep95 and i thats what im planning on doing