TGTT/Blackcircles Discount for members

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

as was suggested recently we have approached blackcircles.com with a view to getting our own discount code for members.

The rates available on blackcircles.com are already very good but with this discount code they are even better!

What discount can I expect to see?
your discount will vary as the discount scheme works on a sliding scale depending on how much your total spend is but an example is as follows.

Purchase cost £99
AVG Saving compared to high street £20
Additional member discount £2
Total saving £22

Another example is if you were spending a bit more

Purchase cost £400
AVG Saving compared to high street £180
Additional member discount £12.80
Total saving £192.80

These guys should certainly be on your list when shopping around for new rubber so give them a try.

The discount code is CCTGTTC88
www.blackcircles.com

It is our pleasure to approach good companies who provide discount schemes for car clubs and we hope your toyotagtturbo.com discount code saves some of your hard earned!

ChrisGT

Member +
Nice one but just a tip; if you're buying 4 tires it works out cheaper to opt for the 4 tire discount as opposed to using this code.

I've been trying to use this code but it's not working I'm thinking it's maybe expired, has anyone else managed to get it to work recently?

dylan any possibility of a new code please?

Cheers,Rich

garioch

Member +
5% discount with "scotmod2009"

got a flyer from them at fast and modified at the weekend.

that will work.

Could you please? Looking to buy 2 new tyres for the Accord next week. Although,there already cheaper than mytyres for Toyo's anyway :rockon:
Just wanting to see what promo code is cheaper (scot 1 or tggt 1 :) )

Kev

Member +
As some twat has decided it would be fun to stick a nail in my tyre wall, I now need a new Toyo Proxes T1R.......thank you very much! :mad:

Anyway, I have just set up this same scheme with the MSC and awaiting the code to be sent to me. Just tried using the TGTT.COM code and as mentioned above, the code doesn't work :confused:

However I do remember Blackcirlces.com saying that the code shouldn't made available to the public, The code here is public and visible for all to see, you don't have to be registered to the forum to see the code.

Maybe they have removed it due to not adhearing to the terms of the discount? Hopefully Dylan will be able to sort it. Have you tried phoning +44 (0) 1721 725 056 and speaking to Steven Guthrie?

I would consider making a forum viewed to only 'forum members' which lists all of TGTT.COM's discounts. On another note I did pass information on to Jay quite some time ago information with getting TGTT.COM 25% off all RAC packages.

thanks,
Kev

Kev

Member +
edit:

Just spoken to Steven and if you could get back in touch with him Dylan on +44 (0) 1721 725 056

The scheme has expired now, he said it was on a 3 month trail and requires the signed documents to set up the normal 12 month contract.

I just saved a fair bit, got a quote of £53.66 for the a 195/45/R15V toyo proxo T1R fitted, Kwit Fit quoted £99 fitted..............yes £99 fited :haha:

Kev

Last edited: