Tgtt.com Ps3 COD Black Ops Site Battle Every Mon an Wed Night.

Tanz

Lifer
Right after my previous thread gauging enough interest im going rolling with this for a while just to see how we go...

Monday nights - team death match.

Wednesday nights - free for all.

Game play starts at 7pm till late

(Dont forget leave your game tag: franza1235)

Last edited:

fishman

Member +
gutted can only do the mondays.haha count me in tho, fishmannn is the gamertag, monday from 7, im in tonight after gym and shower, may not have time to get dressed so gym, shower and naked COD.win!!!

Tanz

Lifer
gutted can only do the mondays.haha count me in tho, fishmannn is the gamertag, monday from 7, im in tonight after gym and shower, may not have time to get dressed so gym, shower and naked COD.win!!!

haha ahhh might be just your luck you cant do Wednesdays,you might get sick of my son handing your ass to you on a plate otherwise...lol

fishman

Member +
lmao i only played with him once and he's pretty good man.haha hopefully the saying "like father, like son" doesnt apply here and i get some mean headshots on ya tonight:p

Tanz

Lifer
lmao i only played with him once and he's pretty good man.haha hopefully the saying "like father, like son" doesnt apply here and i get some mean headshots on ya tonight:p

haha ahh ya excuses and hey now you mean like mother like son,,lol...
and ahhh ya talk is cheap,,dont worry ill tell him go easy on you the next time...lol

fishman

Member +
What a fail that was. People logged on and logged off again. Play with 2 dudes, was to silent nobody spoke even with mics on, just musci from one guy.haha

hubbygt

Member +
Ill be on most Monday nights I'd say, got 5-a sides on Wednesday till late.

Gamertag: Hubbgt123

Sorry couldnt join the invite last night fishman but didn't wanna embarrass you again lol only joking. Was with the girlfriend really.

TGTT clan tag?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Only just seen this... Ill be on Wednesday.

Free for all though? You cant play with a group in free for all :confused:

Gotta be Domination with clan tag [TGTT]

Username: lewy_dizzle

fishman

Member +
Hubby man I'm gna lose my bird she never sees me cos of gym and cod.haha will add black mamba. Can't do wednesdays got to work.gutted

Tanz

Lifer
lol @ comments..

@fishman himself had a prob with mic last night so he couldnt be bothered after awhile...

And lads if ye would prefer groundwar then thats what we will go for.
I don't even play it im only organising it cause himself and the young fella are mad into it...

Great girlfriend aint i...lol

fishman

Member +
My mrs loves the gt, and hope she doesn't get the cod bug as I'd have nothing to call my own hobby.haha
Girlfriends that organise cod comps are keepers.haha