Tgtt stickers, who's responsible for posting them?

I ordered stickers on 2 Apr 2012 and they still aren't here, any chance as i have a crack to cover now...
Paypal UT ID9G559129XP948522P

Rich

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Could you fire Jay a PM,I'd have nothing to do with it buy he should be able to resolve it for you

Dan

Jay

Admin
Yes, it appears the online ordering process has died a death.

I have a small stock of emergency stickers here so PM me your paypal transaction number and I'll see if I can get it sorted.

Jay

Texx

Super Moderator
In response to the above posts it's clear there is an issue with ordering certain items from the TGTT store. This is currently being investigated and any outstanding orders should be fulfilled as soon as possible.

If anyone has not receive the items they've purchased within the next couple of weeks, please PM myself or another member of staff and we will chase those orders up again or alternatively a full refund can be arranged.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

So I'm thinking the TGTT store should maybe be taken offline....

Not that I care but 4.5 months is Toby@toytuning territory

Topher-EP82

Member +
so how does one go about ordering some stickers currently, is it a case of waiting till the store is back up ? if so no worries.

Jay

Admin
So I'm thinking the TGTT store should maybe be taken offline....

Not that I care but 4.5 months is Toby@toytuning territory

A valid point Rich but at least Toby would have clocked up four score reminder PM's, two dozen 'FAO TOBY' threads and at least one paypal dispute by now..

I offered my stock quite openly above and I have forgotten to post them out. For this I apologise.

PM me your address and I'll try to sort it.

Jay

Jay

Admin
so how does one go about ordering some stickers currently, is it a case of waiting till the store is back up ? if so no worries.

Best not ordering anything just yet until we sort something mate. Apologies for the delay on this.

laskt9

Member +
id also like to know if you're making more. I want some for my car. Buttt I'm in the states.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Texx

Super Moderator
Due to certain mitigating circumstances the issues regarding TGTT Store orders had not been fully investigated. We now believe we have identified the route cause of some orders not being fulfilled and will aim to have this put right within the next week. If you have placed an order with the TGTT Store and not received your items, your order should be automatically processed and any outstanding items despatched as soon as the system is back up and running. If you have now decided that you no longer require the items ordered, please contact a member of site staff and we will arrange a full refund.

We must again apologise for this failure of service and also thank those of you who have waited patiently for this to be resolved.

An update will be posted in this thread as soon as we have more information.