TGTT Track day Llandow Circuit

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Well Sam done a great job in organising this and all the other people behind the scenes :)

It was a great day although i personally had no camera there were 100s of pics taken by Monkfish that i know and by loads of others.

I had a great time and you can 100% count me in reserve my place for next years track day !! :), was great to meet a few others that i had not previously met :).

Get those pics/videos up people :)

Monkfish

Member +
The day was nothing short of fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed it, helped by the fact The Bitch is running quite nicely and had no problems save for spitting a bit of oil out from under the rocker cover. I'd have had a proper strop if she'd fucked about. :homer:

Credit to Sam for organising the event, he did well and I think everyone enjoyed it. Bit of a clusterfuck on the Friday with the booking of the tables for the meal, turns out Sam told everyone to book at a travel lodge a few miles down the road from the one I thought everyone would be at. Meh, no harm done. :haha:

I took a total of 557 photo's, mostly from the morning sessions and about a hundred of which will be everyone's cars in the paddock whilst driver signing on was happening. Allowing for blurry shit ones, there should be 400-450 to upload, so it'll take me a day or two to sort them out.

:)

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Indeed tonday was AWESOME, big thanks to all those who attended and those who came just to watch. We had a great turnout and the weather was great for it.

I was very glad to see we didn't have any major incidents and minimal broken parts (Ian). Everyone was in great spirits.

MAJOR THANKS TO NICK JONES AT TUNING DEVELOPMENTS FOR THE PRIZES, I'M SURE THE WINNERS WILL POST THEIR APPRECIATION IN HERE.

If anyone has a pic of my 306 on 3 wheels then post it up already!

Last edited:

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
fantastic day, i had a few breathing issues with oil spraying out over the rocker but apart from that the car held up :)

although, in true pit bitch fasion my car had one more surprise for me

DSC00068.JPG

puncture as i got back into Stoke :homer:

Big thanks to Sam for organising, Nick for the prizes and everyone else for making it a fucking fantastic day!

GTti

Member +
I only done three sessions which worked out about 45 miles of pedal to the metal. Went out in Lewis' (Weakboy's) Starlet which was mapped the day before. It was very quick where the surface of the track allowed - it just wanted to spin the wheels on the bumpy sections.

Wasn't a problem for my road suspension though :p

Met some nice people.

P.S. Hopefully next time the track car can come ;) I was pleasantly supprised to keep up with some of the higher powered cars on the straights.

Last edited:

lleey2k4

Member +
Just walked in..

What a day...Loved it track experience was amzing.

Cheers Sam for organising it and i will defo be at the next trackday :)

Unfortunately i got no pictures as i forgot to charge my camera battery and went to get a pic in the paddocks and my battery went booooo :mad:

stuart

Member +
Quality day. Thanks Sam for the paitence with my payment. I really need sleep now though. Also new brakes!

Cars were mint, no incidents, everyone had a good giggle, met some new people and got some sunburn. Wish I brought my winter wheels as would have been out more! Same as Luke, only did 4 sessions but had a scream! And now have no brakes. :D

Also saw gt_matchew twice on the way home? Sat nav take you wrong way??? lol

BTW - Who was the guy in the MR2? :)

Last edited:

Bullet00th

Member +
Just got in myself, great day! A lot of driving but well worth it. Thank you Sam for organising this, really enjoyed it.

Big thanks to Nick at Tuning Developments for sponsering this trackday!

Was happy with my car today, held up well and took some abuse :) brakes cooked though....

Matt

lleey2k4

Member +
I got an onboard vid with my bunjee'd tripod to the strut brace :p

Will upload it tomorrow and my mate has a few of inside my other m8s colt.