The Feedback Forum

Jay

Admin
The Starlet suffers from a lack of backup due to it's JDM nature. Services, support & parts are sometimes hard to source.

Help us to help others and leave feedback of traders and suppliers that you use. Unfair or untrue comments will be deleted at the discretion of our moderating staff so please keep posts polite and justified.

In order to keep the forum tidy and easy to use feedback will be merged to show all posts relating to each seller in their own thread.

Jay

Admin
Just a quick update on this section..

I'd like to keep everyone's feedback in their own dedicated thread. It will offer other members the chance to see who they are dealing with if you offer a link to your feedback in your signature or via PM to potential buyers.

If your feedback is in several different threads please give me the links via PM and I'll sort it.

Cheers,

Jay

Jay

Admin
Been having a look through the reputation comments recently and I'm glad to see good sellers being reflected in amongst the other helpful folks on the forum.

It's worth leaving some feedback and adding rep after dealing with fellow members and traders as it paints a good picture of who to trust for newbies.

Many thanks for everyone's continued support,

Jay