The new car :D fd3s

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Ok so some of you may know im in the process of selling my glanza :(

This is the reason why :) I honestly wish i could keep the glanza but sadly i cant afford to run them both.

Anyhow, here she is :) its an 1997 Rx7 fd3s type r :D and im loving it!!!1

DSC_0056-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0044-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0028-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0079.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0072-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0077-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0089-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope you like :)

daveEP

Member +
lovin the rx7 lol. looks jap as fuck. wouldnt mind rippin something like that about at the wk ends. nice m8.

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Proper droooool, what's it like to drive?
Sold the glanza yet?

Cheers bud :) NAh mate still have the glanza... not that im complaining lol. Will be a sad day i see it driving away.

Think i might get a double photoshoot with the glanza and rx7... would be awesome.

ryanerak

Member +
Looks very nice mate! Personally i'd lose the spoiler but other than that spot on. Whats been done performance wise?

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Looks very nice mate! Personally i'd lose the spoiler but other than that spot on. Whats been done performance wise?

Oh im losing the spoiler allright...only to be replaced with something bigger :p

Has quite a large spec, freshly rebuilt 13b with a street port, single HKS externally gated turbo, and all other supporting mods you can imagine. Its only running 0.5bar atm so its a bit tame. cant wait to get her remapped :)

ryanerak

Member +
Ah sweet! Either no wing or huge wing lol that sounds like a nice setup :) must be fun! Im building an fd atm, looking abit rough but soon will be up & running. Bought it as a bare shell as the guy was going to put a v8 in it. Its pretty much standard atm but i'll soon sort that out lol Will put some pics on here soon

ryanerak

Member +
First thing is just to get it mot'd & running sweet, do some miles in it to let things break gently lol its got mazdaspeed coilovers, a feed downpipe, decat midpipe & a nur spec. Going to pick up a bosch 044 & a power fc, fix my koyo rad & buy a intercooler that will suit a v mount setup, do that & go for mapping. Will take it from there