they tried to steal my glanza the other night :-(

So on 26th @ 10pm I park my car outside my house, went to sleep for a few hours and then up for work at 3am, went to get into the car and noticed half my wind deflector lying on my bonnet so had a quick look and just thought someone had snapped it and maybe had a problem with me so didnt worry much....

Off to work i went, after work I had a closer inspection and was rather shocked, my door was bent out slightly where they tried to wedge it open and all round the door pillar has wee dents were they must off been wedging with a screw driver...

Absolute scum

Atleast they didnt get it, im gathering they must of go scared off but will never know

kemnaychris

Member +
Pretty savage mate hope u find out who it was get yourself a staffy like me n if they turn up set the dog on them :)

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
So on 26th @ 10pm I park my car outside my house, went to sleep for a few hours and then up for work at 3am, went to get into the car and noticed half my wind deflector lying on my bonnet so had a quick look and just thought someone had snapped it and maybe had a problem with me so didnt worry much....

Off to work i went, after work I had a closer inspection and was rather shocked, my door was bent out slightly where they tried to wedge it open and all round the door pillar has wee dents were they must off been wedging with a screw driver...

Absolute scum

Atleast they didnt get it, im gathering they must of go scared off but will never know

Scum of the earth mate, unfortunetly you dont live too far away from where the scum usually come from...

AdamB

Member +
Sorry to hear that mate, have you not got an alarm?
I hate it when scums think they can get in the car by bending the door back, I've had it before, you would of thought they would wise up if they wanted to nik the car. Just leaves you with a nice mess to clean up!
Hopefully it won't be to bad to get sorted buddy.

triple j

Member +
There is plenty of nackers around here that rob cars and brake them in about an hour of nicking them, i have a pitbull his name is moe he is my best mate an sleeps with one eye open and if it wasnt for him my car would be gone at this stage and that is a fact lads, get yourself a good dog that will let u no that someone is around your house at night,when the see the dog strip the teeth the shit there pants and u dont even get the chance to look out the window because there gone.

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear it buddy, at least you still have the car though, could have been trashed and burnt out by now. Probably best to step up your security in case they fancy another stab at her.

Jay

scrappygit

Member +
That sucks mate. I had a car broken into a few years back. Sucks. Hope you get it sorted buddy and find out who done it. ;)

-cuffy-

Member +
unfortunate mate, i would be upping security defo mate just incase they come back as they know where the car sits mate. i had my civic broke into years ago fucking annoys the life outa you, pure scum!!

Little Miss

Member +
Sorry to hear that...haven't heard of that many attempted car thefts, or successful ones for that matter, recently but I suppose there's always some scumbag out there at it!

boxyman

Fresh Recruit
Well lad have you an alarm??? Like no offence im on your side here but the fact lads might spend thousands on modified parts and wheels and gauges and stuff but wouldnt spend 2 r 3 hundred to protect all that is silly.... Hope it dont happen to ye again i feel for ye iv had it happen to me but its something you should think of.

glanza4ever

Member +
I feel you mate , had the same experience few months ago so I bought a really nice alarm with shock sensors and movement sensors and I feel much better now cause it worth every euro ...
It cost me about 100 euro and I fit it myself , it's really easy.
Maybe you should think to have one fitted.
Cheers ...

5e colin

Member +
some fucking maggots around i really hate that get a snap off and a tracking device to so u can track it the minute it gets robbed

also make a bar that fits behind the pedals and can be locked so they cant operate the pedals

nistarbo

Member +
Sorry to hear that m8. Seems to be on the rise in ni again unfortunately.
as said step up security for a while dont take any chances.
good idea colin with the pedals havnt seen that done before