Contact Details:pm me or email me craigant01@gmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:£15

Last edited:

Chris@CCM

Member +
For sale: Toms T.E.C.S ECU from my 1993 gt-turbo

Item Condition: Used but perfect

Price and price conditions: £500

Extra Info: very rare ecu, selling as its mapped for a TD04/5 so is making my car run way to rich as im running a ct9

Pictures:
Tom%27s%20TECS%2004.jpg

Contact Details:pm me or email me craigant01@gmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:£15
if u dont mind me asking how do u know what its maped for ?

What Chris is saying is correct. And if you dont know its mapped for TD04/TD05 then please remove it from the advert and sell it as a TOMS ECU for the CT9 as thats what its more likely to be tuned for. My Jam ECU runs rich as fuck.lol.:haha:
Christy

Dave.

Member +
with your car I'd imagine lol :p

No-one I've ever heard of in 3+ years on the owners club has had one remapped.

Dave

Ted

Member +
best way to sell it is to get it working well on a rolling road on your car or someone elses 04 setup showing afr reading. most of these were setup for ct9s. some blitz ones were for k26 i think.

did you buy it off another member? does he have any printouts using it?

craigant

Member +
best way to sell it is to get it working well on a rolling road on your car or someone elses 04 setup showing afr reading. most of these were setup for ct9s. some blitz ones were for k26 i think.

did you buy it off another member? does he have any printouts using it?

I found it in my car when I bought it the lad I bought it off didn't list it in the spec so guessing he didn't know it was on the car so don't have any printouts. I'm not having trouble selling it at all already got 1 person on here that wants and 3 people on other forums just trying to get the best deal for myself now.

Is the ECU still for sale? And does anyone can tell me with if It's mapped for the CT9 or TD04?

More than likely mapped for the CT9 but it runs rich as do all the plug and play ECU's like Blitz and Jam. So it may be able to fuel a TD04 but you wouldnt know until you bought it and tested it.
Christy

MarcoFTE

Member +
Okay, don't mind that it runs rich (to some degree anyway). But if it's for a TD04 then I'm not interested. Is it also still for sale or?

Status
Not open for further replies.