td 255lph fuel pump
exedy paddle clutch
3 bar map sensor

mapped on emanage ultimate, heres the graph let me no what ye think

97CE5115.jpg

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Have you got a fueling graph? Seems a little on the low side, but its how it drives on the road that matters :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

no iv no fueling graph nick, it is good on the road was just wondering he said thats all he could push and its safe, i got the same bhp before with 190 torque on pretty much the same setup at a bar

Seems o.k to me dude you have to factor in the shite fuel we're getting here too. I made around the same that time I had the hybrid and identical setup.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I imagine that is at the flywheel, which does seem a little low for that boost.

But as said, if it goes like stink, who gives a shit about figures :)

aidan

Member +
its all well and good saying that if it feels good on the road it doesnt matter about the figures but there is still the question of why it seems low...not trying to be rude or anything just saying

buckets

Member +
are you running a healty engine whats your compression readings many factors to take in to acount not just the tuners side

animal gt

Member +
seems apoor result! iv had 2 hybrid ep's up on them rollers and both was 200bhp at 1 bar other was 1.1 bar on standard ecus aswel

ya theres a good healty engine in the car, i was thinking it was going to be around the 200 mark especially with the spec and ecu im runnin. how does the graph look?

sx_turbo

Lifer
180bhp seems about right for a ct9 hybrid.

no it dont, between 170 and 180 is stock ct9,

i made 195 a few years ago, on an old spec hybrid turbo, and i couldnt get the boost to hold and would peak at 1.3bar then drop of to 0.7 very shortly after,

as long as the guy is happy with it then thats all that counts, there are many factors as to why it hasnt made more power,

car cracked a piston two weeks after that map due to DETING its tits off, was pulling fuel and adding timing no wonder it made shite power and cracked a piston! what a waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.