Gee

Member +
More pictures in the link

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20763

tn_Toyobaru_2-L.jpg

tn_Toyobaru_4-L.jpg

addz

Member +
I like, but wtf is wrong with its heart!

My starbo wouldn't be shy to wave that goodbye in rear view.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I think it looks lovely but fuck me it could do with a bit more power. And its using a 2 litre boxer engine but its n/a, seems a waste. Turbo it and get some proper power out of it.

Rory

Lifer
Looks very like the 350z or GTR from the front at a quick glance.

The rear looks awfull. Wonder what they thought of to get it looking like that??

N/A boxer, thats a bit weak. More power in an Ants pull back......

Gee

Member +
It mentions in the article that by the time it is released it may be using a revised engine outputing more power.

Texx

Super Moderator
Toyota are more focused on zero emissions these days, so I wouldn't be expecting anything too fruity.

Why dont they just fire an STI lump into it saying there putting a boxer engine in as it is. It would be mental.

Gee

Member +
Even better news:

We all know that Toyota teamed up with Subaru on its latest FT86 concept Jeroen posted about last week, but it looks like the rumored Subaru STi version of the car may be the one to wait for. According to Autoblog, where I found this image, the STi version of the car might be ready for the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show and pack a 250 HP EJ25 along with a rear-wheel-drive layout. I wonder if a turbocharged 300+ HP STi AWD variant may be on the cards too?

ft86sti.jpg