Toyota Glanza V 1997 high spec**sold**

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

For sale: Toyota Statlet Glanza V

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: £6000

Pictures: are below

Contact Details:07922516792 (damian)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery pick up, or local meeting up

hi, im gauging interest on my Toyota Starlet Glanza V of which has had alot done to it. A spec list is below. The reason for selling is, i need a cheaper car to run for my new job and insurance is a joke. i cant store it for future as i have no room.

standard spec is:

PAS
Aircon
climate control
ABS
Heated Rear Screen
electric windows
electric folding mirrors
front fogs
re-directed rear fog light
drivers Airbag

to go on top of that:

Tein Coilovers
Works alloys ??? (was told)
Good Year Eagle F1's (plenty of trwad left)
PIAA Sporza Carbon wiper blades front and back
PIAA Bulbs
Toyota front lip (slightly crack due to a fox)
Evo 7 Recaro Front Seats with harness's
Stripped Out Rear

can be supplied with the rest of the interior + the rest of the evo 7 interior, rear bench and all door cards. (its just taking up space) idea was to get the cloth to cover the standard rear seats.

Engine:
Apexi Airfilter
Apexi Turbo timer
HKS EVC 6
HKS F-con Is (management) first Starlet with the latest hks management i think.
HKS custom loom
HKS Billet High Flow Fuel Rail
HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
HKS High Flow Fuel Pressure Regulator
HKS Actuator
HKS Air Temp Sensor
HKS 4 Bar Map Sensor
HKS Sensor Loom
HKS 4mm inline Filter
HKS Exhaust
GoodRidge Fuel Hose's
Cusco FlyWheel weighs 4.1kg
Exeddy uprated Clutch
Up-rated intank fuel pump
Auto Bahn 88 Front Mount intercooler
new drive shaft seals when doing clutch and flywheel
De-cat
Re-map

at the mo the car is running 179bhp and 198 pounds of torque!

the parts bought for the car have been the newest and best parts due to my wanting to go further on to bigger turbo, forged internals but the above reason stops me. This is for a serious buyer!

when i got the car in march 2007 i got a full service including cam belt, since then its had 5 engine oil changes, run on shell v-power, new gearbox oil. iv got no problems with the car, gearbox dont grind, plenty of clutch, no knocking, no smoke, no smoke from turbo, no oil leaks, turbo boosts and holds strong. mot runs out 9th Oct 2008 and tax is march 2008

bad points:
has a few scratches around the car, splitter is cracked due to a fox, has a scuff on the front bumper. will add pictures asap

price im looking for is £6000 ono. over £5000 has been put into the car mods alone, and have proof and the buyer can have this for a portfolio with power graphs when i first got he car etc.

it dont have the tape on, that was there for when it was sticking on.
DSC01285.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01267.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

lastscan.jpg

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold

Last edited:

Gee

Member +
Really nice.

Ps. Why do you not get lots of dust and dirt in the back of your car now that you have removed your interior? I get loads!

SiCaln

Member +
if u do decide to sell can i swap the fuel rail with u for cash obv, i live in dartford so can come exchange anytime

cantbassed

Member +
if u do decide to sell can i swap the fuel rail with u for cash obv, i live in dartford so can come exchange anytime

thankyou for the offer, but there has been alot of attention for the fuel rail, i have many pm's about it. if i do break down the car, il sell the fuel rail on ebay, so everyone has a fair chance of it! i'l post on here when the time comes!

sorry

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah that is lovely nice to see so many members who are so passionate. The HKS fuel rails are not available anymore but we are about to release Toy Tuning Uprated Fuel Rails ;)

Best of luck with everything..

T

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Just watched that video, that is really good for members and helps them see what you can do with the results to prove very impressed, more like this please! May I ask what you use to edit videos like that?

T

Dave.

Member +
@ Gee - Mine does that too!!

T

Really nice.

Ps. Why do you not get lots of dust and dirt in the back of your car now that you have removed your interior? I get loads!

Really strangely, my stripped interior is immaculate, and i've never had to clean it yet haha :D

My seats however... oh my good god they're soo ousy (oooo-say) you know?

Dave

Glanza Phil

Member +
good looking car, all the right mods made

if you have the original seats i would be very very interested in buing the recaros and subframes from you, name your price and we could sort something after christmas.

U2U me

cheers

Gee

Member +
Nice vids. Can see the different the mods have made, especially over 100mph where is got stuck while stock LOL.

BTW, why have you got a 5bar map sensor! It aint needed. Would you like to sell it me? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.