Toyota Sprint Series 2010

Streetech

Member +
Below are the provisional dates for the Toyota Sprint Series 2010.

March 21st....................Rockingham

April 4th........................Barkston Heath

June 6th........................Sculthorpe (details to follow)

July 24th........................Barkston Heath (Reverse)

September 19th...............Woodbridge Long

October 16th...................Tockwith - York

Full details can be found at the sprint series website including entry details.
It would be good to see some more EP's taking part.

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums/index.php?sid=68ce4fd8e4e041d694dc95ad5f26b672

:drive:

Last edited:

Streetech

Member +
I think i need a few more trackdays before i compete but i reckon i might join 2011

Unless you have an instructor with you in the car you wont learn anything on a trackday.

With the sprint series you have other people to compete against and a wealth of knowledge to build on.
In class B we are all very friendly and share hints and tips, by the end of the year we had all improved alot.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
This might sound like a stupid question but what sort speeds are you getting to, how tight are the courses??, def planning on doing this next year but thinking about what will be the best set-up for the tracks

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
This might sound like a stupid question but what sort speeds are you getting to, how tight are the courses??, def planning on doing this next year but thinking about what will be the best set-up for the tracks

Lag monsters will lose.

Pete was doing VERY well with the CT9 at standard pressure due to the response he had.

Streetech

Member +

With the standard GT engine the most I got was about 100mph, the others with more power were obviously going faster, however, there were times when I was in first gear doing 180 degree turns.
The different locations offer a wide range of track surfaces and speeds. Getting the right setup was really hard but it was the same for everyone so it made it more fun.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
Cheers dude, got a few things I nee to do to here to get it ready safety wise, battery box, shut off, and box in the back end

D3N0

Member +
Um quite interested in this, but Bazza hasnt put the rest of the changes up; including the rules & regs for 2010, the prices and when to register.

Streetech

Member +
Um quite interested in this, but Bazza hasnt put the rest of the changes up; including the rules & regs for 2010, the prices and when to register.

Registration should be in the next couple of weeks. Not sure on the prices yet but I cant see them being much different to this years.
With the regs I dont think there will be much change to class B.

If you keep checking over the next week or so all the information will be put up. :drive:

Gord R

Member +
Lag monsters will lose.

Pete was doing VERY well with the CT9 at standard pressure due to the response he had.

Couldnt agree more, big power with lots of lag is pointless. Im tempted to enter for 2010, as mines going to have a more responsive setup for 2010 to suit my Hillclimbing.

Just awaiting the regs :)

hardcoreep

Member +
Man, I need to move to the UK. This thing looks awesome and seems to be getting better and better every year. I read the reports in JP magazine, and trust me, if I was there, my EP would be running every event. Nothing like this exists here.

Gord R

Member +
Thanks for the PM Buddy, does sound interesting, although the regs are quite a way apart compared to the current road going hillclimb regs which is abit of a shame.