Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
For sale: Toyota Starlet Gt Turbo

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Never thought i would be thinking about this, but i need to be realistic. The car is tieing up alot of money and i think its about time that i purchased a property.

My Starlet has been with me for a long time as lots will know and to be honest i dont want to sell it, but i know that there is alot of money that is just sitting on my drive and it could be more usefull putting the funds towards a decent deposit.

Think its time to be sensible i have stopped throwing money at it with mods etc about 8 months ago and am happy with the car the way it is.

Firstly i think if i am going to sell it i am in NO RUSH and it really does not bother me if i dont sell it but what i will do it put it on the market and IF someone who appreciates a build such as mine then they will be willing to pay the money for it.

I know what people will say ''you wont get that money for it'' or ''you will struggle at that price as the market is not for the starlets'' etc etc.

I will put it up for sale and if there are takers then there are takers but one thing is for certain i have proof of reciepts totaling best part of 18 000 over the whole length of time i have owned both of my starlets. I spent rediculas money on it thinking back now.

Spec:

Full spec is below:

Performance Parts:

Engine: 11 000 MILES done currently

Wiseco Racing Low Compression 75mm Pistons
Wiseco Racing Piston Rings/Pins
Scat Forged Conrods
Zep 2mm Headgasket
Power Enterprise Cambelt/Tensioner/Idler Kit
New OEM Toyota Head Bolts
New OEM Toyota Complete Engine Gasket Set
New OEM Toyota Oil Seals
New OEM Toyota Water Pump
New OEM Toyota Oil Pump
New OEM Toyota Valve Stem Seals
Crank Bearings replaced
New Mainend Bearings/Shells
Full Bottom End Rebuild
Port & Polished Stage 2
Block Professionally Rebored/Honed
Head Stripped/Cleaned/Re-Shimmed

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

3G Big Brake Kit (285mm)
Braided Lines
Apexi Power FC
Apexi Power FC Commander
Gizzmo Electronic Boost controller
Unknown Filter

Custom Built Triple Bearing Turbo
Custom Made Manifold
Custom Made Downpipe
Custom Made Screamer Pipe
Tial External Wastegate
Manifold Thermal Ceramic Coated (Race Coated)
Intercooler pipework fully thermal reflective coated

Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust System
Walbro Uprated Fuel pump
HDI Front Mount Intercooler
HKS SSQ BOV
Magnecor HT Leads
NGK Irradium Plugs
Exedy Ceramettalic Clutch
Cusco 4.1kg Lightened Flywheel

SARD 550cc Injectors
HKS Fuel Rail
SARD RRFPR Package
CX Racing Dual Core radiator

TRD Engine Mounts
Wilwood Big Brake Setup

Handling:

Cusco Lower Arm Bar
D2 Full Coilover Set
Greddy Rear Strut Brace
Greddy Front Strut Brace
Whiteline Panhard Rod
Whiteline Front ARB

Interior:

Dual pillar pod
Greddy Electronic Water Temp Gauge
AEM Wideband

Exterior:

Carbon Fibre Bonnet
ROTA JSPL 16in Alloys

IMG_2515.jpg

Project Build Link:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=27&catid=member&entryuserid=118

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDT51ll6FM0

I also have a bigger exhaust housing here for the turbo if the next owner wished to increase the HP even more this wil be included in the sale FREE and is worth 150.

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick Up only but willing to travel for serious buyers.

Last edited:

carrington865

Member +
i fell in love wit ur car wen saw it at castle coombe. i wud have it 100% if had the cash.:rockon:

good luck with sale dude.

TurboDave

Member +
Good luck Dane mate, looked really good at Coombe, dont drop the price its worth what your asking easily. :).

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Its great to see Dane someone pricing there car how it should be priced so respect for that! I wouldnt drop the price at all on it. You simply cant build GT's of this spec for the asking price.

shawzy

Member +
yes dane how you doin.i honestly cant get over how your selling
her your metal still its got to go 1 day hopfuly it gose and som1 will love it like you do
good luck with sale sad to see her go sound scott

hubbygt

Member +
Don't do this to me Dane. Considering sellin the ep3 and get back into the starlet scene then I see this and just wanna put the for sale signs up lol. Glwts bud it's an absolute beast, very well set up. Good price too mate, i sold mine far too cheap so your doing the right thing bud

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Don't do this to me Dane. Considering sellin the ep3 and get back into the starlet scene then I see this and just wanna put the for sale signs up lol. Glwts bud it's an absolute beast, very well set up. Good price too mate, i sold mine far too cheap so your doing the right thing bud

You know you should Hubby, no better way getting into the scene again than buying this ;)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
If she dont go then there will be some serious developments to it. Take it off me before i go crazy on it please....:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.