Trader Updates** Look inside!!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

With the daylight lasting a bit longer and the weather eventually starting to pick up, slightly, we know this is the time where you start really putting the work in to your car for the summer.

We continue to bring you a premium line up of traders you just cannot find anywhere else... so who have we teamed up with this time?

How about...

C R Developments for our members further up the North end of the UK. Parts, fitting, forged engines - you name it you got it.

Or what about...

Sumo Power, yes thats right Sumo Power. A huge name in tuning with a reputation that I am sure you have all heard of not to mention their fantastic workshop facilities!

Personally I cant wait to see our new traders put their stalls up and start showing what they have to offer!

You have to be asking yourselves "what other traders could they possibly add?" , coming soon we hope to have another huge name to add to the list of EXCLUSIVE traders who you will not find trading on any other EP website.

Come on and give a big welcome to our new traders!

hubbygt

Member +
Long live tgtt , the number one forum for anything ep related. Knowing Beatz personally I'm sure crd will be a successful venture and a great trader.

Tanz

Lifer
very warm welcome to the new traders....

and well done to the tgtt staff for bringing aboard such distinguished traders...