TRD short shifter

Sorry if this should be in a different section but just wondering if there are any obvious visual difference between the TRD short shifter and the standard shifter in a EP91. Pics would be great if anyone has any :)

ep91steve

Member +
A have got one can't tell any diff but was in car when a got it

Last a drove a starlet with a standard shift was a year ago

danb87

South East England Area Rep
probs noticable diffrent when driving tho.. ive got a ccm one an i could bel;ive how much shorted gear changes are.

they must of been took of the standerd shifter has rubber mounts as well

Sorry, I meant to say that the TRD one on RHD and on the pic in the link you posted didn't have the rubber bits but that any pics of the standard ones that I have seen all have the rubber mounts

the TRD one from your link
SDC12660.JPG

Mark-ep91

Member +
from what i seen today trd one has yellow paint marked on it and has 4 metal risers underneath to raise it from the body, and a standard one has white on it and has rubber bushings on the body

from what i seen today trd one has yellow paint marked on it and has 4 metal risers underneath to raise it from the body, and a standard one has white on it and has rubber bushings on the body

Ya, I check mine today but needed the info i got on here as a reference and i do indeed have a TRD short shifter. SCORE lol