tribute to my GTT

kemnaychris

Member +
Tidy gt that mate love the 6 gauge holder looks the part :) that low boot spoiler looks ace dude r they option extra from factory?

Tanz

Lifer
Epic wee video and what an ep82 ,,,perfect example,,,,i was hoping for some boost though lol

rage

Lifer
not in this vid :) more of a showcase but i'm still experimenting with making these vids, might make others with a bit of boost in it :)
any comments, tips, idea's are welcome it's only my second attempt @ sliding and filming

rage

Lifer
i noticed that the quality of the film kinda sux on youtube and sux even more on facebook, it's all jittery and shit. but the film i made and saved to harddrive is perfect and smooth. somehow it gets jittery on youtube, lowered framerate? any idea's why that happens and if there is anything i can do to prevent that in the future?

rage

Lifer
made a new one, the old one was fooked on youtube. didn't play anymore so i deleted it

here is the new version:
[video=youtube;Ly8WXZNX5UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8WXZNX5UE&feature=g-upl[/video]

corofin12345

Member +
love it man... captions are good, maybe a bit more fade in while getting close ups on the car and match each close up of the car to the music.. over all its very good tho

rage

Lifer
allright allright jay :D i won't break her (yet)
but she will be in the shop a long time sometime nxt year. the body just isn;t up to the task anymore and the slalom races are taking their toll on the chassis stiffnes.
so i'll prolly take out the half rollcage and weld in a full rollcage o give the body some much needed stiffness

and am currently learning to work with adobe after effects and made a new slider rail so i'll be experimenting some more with making vids like these