Tullow drag day

Foggy

Member +
Nope any car can enter just need a helmet and 30 notes. If it goes well he is building a proper drag strip. Should be a good day if the weather good. Honda lads are mad for the racing lol

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Nope any car can enter just need a helmet and 30 notes. If it goes well he is building a proper drag strip. Should be a good day if the weather good. Honda lads are mad for the racing lol

hopefully it will be a good turn out it would be nice to have a drag strip close to home:haha::haha:i here hes building a nice drag strip and getting the timing gear there for the day?

billybob

Untrusted Seller
foggy if your going down there take some vids to put up on the site so we can view the track and the setup cheers:)

gedis

Member +
cant see the link, i have to register, but read something about it on another forum, and if the car is ready i'll go

Nolly

Member +
i raced their for the test day its good crack . it will be goin ahead every second saturday well thats the plan so far anyway . and if it takes off they will be putting down a fresh surface ;)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
i raced their for the test day its good crack . it will be goin ahead every second saturday well thats the plan so far anyway . and if it takes off they will be putting down a fresh surface ;)

Sounds promising, I'll not be bothering with it untill I see some more detailed photos and have more info about how long the run off is and just how wide it is.

Nolly

Member +
Sounds promising, I'll not be bothering with it untill I see some more detailed photos and have more info about how long the run off is and just how wide it is.

ill let ya no ill be testing my car their some day so if i dont stop ya no not to go :haha:

its grand anyway for cars that would be trapping around 100-110 but for anymore than that its hard to no . but at least its better than notin at all even if they shorten it bit and give a better run off it would be good crack

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
ill let ya no ill be testing my car their some day so if i dont stop ya no not to go :haha:

its grand anyway for cars that would be trapping around 100-110 but for anymore than that its hard to no . but at least its better than notin at all even if they shorten it bit and give a better run off it would be good crack

Definatly, we need a dedicated strip over here, lets hope the guy has a few quid about him and sees the potential of a full blown strip and puts the cash in to make it happen.

gedis

Member +
if its all set right i'll be there, handy to have some thing down this end, as i'm not planing to put 13.'s seconnd run and get towed home