Tuning developments rolling road results from today

Few months ago rob h off here fitted me my blitz k24 turbo kit,timing belt,exedy paddle clutch and aem tru boost controller/gauge plus lots of other work lol (cheers rob) so got car booked in few weeks ago at tuning developments and today had my emb wired they then fitted my fpr and fuel pump it was then on to the rollers and mapped here is the print out results at 1.1 bar made 201.4 bhp the car runs/drives spot on pulls hard in every gear very happy with it Mike and Nick at tuning developments made me feel very welcome and made me lots of tea while i was waiting even took me to asda for me to get some food lol would recommend them to everyone cheers lads :)

seriously car has never run/drove as good as it does now:rockon:

Heres the print out all comments welcome

cheers Mark

20120108_171310.jpg

20120108_204122.jpg

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
everytime i read this i think more and more about just saying bollocks and taking my cars there to get mapped. even though it would take and age to get there!

Bullet00th

Member +
Good result there. Will be taking my k24 there in a few weeks. After dealing with TD I never want to take my car anywhere else. Top lads and know what they are talking about

Matt

nazzurro19

Member +
Bad mistake dude shudda got it maped to vpower or momentum its only like 2-3 quid more a full tank and gives better result

lots of things can make a difference mate tyres, tyre pressures, how cars strapped down it runs spot on and is quick im happy especially with it been stock internals