UK's biggest Starlet meet, August bank holiday!

Sparky

Member +
Re-posting this seeing as it has been deleted.

Hey guys I am planning on making the biggest Starlet meet in the UK in Memory of one of my best mates and fellow Glanza owner who died in a car crash on August bank holiday last year.

So on August bank holiday for his 1st anniversary I am planning on getting a huge convoy of Starlets to do a pass of the road he died on, it is an epic road and would be a blast. Google maps "Hereford to Abergavenny A465 road". We could then take a drive up over the Brecon Beacons, again some epic driving roads.

I know its early days but I want this to be MASSIVE and to get loads of people together and make it something to remember, not a day goes by when I dont think about him.

So if you interested in joining get your names down below :)

The current list

1. Sparky
2. Dan507
3. Amjad
4. Japluva
5. lukerobz
6. ollie ryan
7. daz gt turbo
8. ollie454
9. Ryan33hks
10. Templar2007
11. ryan lang
12. jade_starlet
13. Craig_N
14. Socks
15. Dean@RW-Developments
16. enots
17. Steve GT
18. Zac
19. Galliano
20. Gaz ep85
21.josheyboy006
22.Ryan5793
23. Ro55ifumi
24. LukeSR
25. Lew777
26. Idrees
27. SR17
28. Shahzad
29. Crouchy
30. Jamie1st
31. Drongo boi
32. Dazzy Rascal
33. adz_sportif_turbo
34. TorturedGlitch

George611

Member +
On it like sonic!!... il be up for this like lewis says where n what time... if you defo go lew drop me a pm we can go down from here sure there will be a couple of us from this way going be a nice drive :) 3hours of the m4 lol

Sparky

Member +
Bump

150 people cofirmed but there will be ALOT more than that on the day, the more Starlets the better :) should be a good day