Unreal wheels - Work meisters

stuarty1

Member +
they would look class but would be a rite job tryin to roll you arch to get them to fit nice you could cut the arch and weld a different bit of metal to the arch but would b a rite mess if it was not done rite

azerty

Supermoderator
I have been wondering what 7" rims wide with offset 0 would look on a glanza for quite some time !
you'll need to enlarge wheel arch about 4 cm ! that's quite a lot...
main problem would be rear arch. if done wrong this would look very bad...
Until now, I still haven't seen any glanza which as archived this... (there are few nice GT who did)

Last edited:

azerty

Supermoderator
search for "glanza wide arch" you find few fail...

the only starlet I have seen which did it right :

3599363142_f8497ab073_o.jpg

but it is a GT

azerty

Supermoderator
that one looks nice from rear, (but front is a disaster)

2.jpg

still not a glanza...

Last edited:
its slightly higher now and the suspension is set rock hard. you will need to roll and flare the arches and camber the wheels but you will really struggle to
get them in the arches, and not catch

srankin90

Member +
i'm planning on getting xxr 002's as well but im getting them in 15x7 for the front and 15x8 at the rear. going to spray the centres cusco blue

Erikg

Fresh Recruit
Have XXR 527 wheels on mine. 8,25x15 ET0. With 195/50-15 tires. Have widened fenders i front, and needs some massage on the rear fenders to lower it some more.
110_4060.jpg

srankin90

Member +
Have XXR 527 wheels on mine. 8,25x15 ET0. With 195/50-15 tires. Have widened fenders i front, and needs some massage on the rear fenders to lower it some more.
110_4060.jpg
another 20mm and that would be perfect. im definately going for the xxr 002's now! the company im buying them off are going to sell me 15x7 for the front and 15x8 for the rear as a set, so its just the rear i really need to work on.

squidge218

Member +
ive been looking at xxr 527s
4x100
15x 8.25
offset 0

my mate has an arch roller what else am i going to have to do other then roll the arches?