upgrade from ct9 to ct9 hybrid

kenchyturbo

Member +
my turbotechnics roller bearing hybrid i can run 1.3 could be 180 200 bhp with suport havent yet someone else my no better

madmanGT

Banned
depends on wat sort of a hybrid your going to use mate!!generaly most hybrids get the 200bhp mark some have even got to 220bhp if am not mistaken.

Kushal

Member +
in fact am kindda new with the turbo an all..
so dnt really knw abt what type of hybrid..
getting from a friend soon..any 1 got pictures of the types of hybrid that exists?

and another question..am running stock 4efte..is it safe to jst swap the turbo without any mods?

cheers

GT_Chris

Member +
in fact am kindda new with the turbo an all..
so dnt really knw abt what type of hybrid..
getting from a friend soon..any 1 got pictures of the types of hybrid that exists?

and another question..am running stock 4efte..is it safe to jst swap the turbo without any mods?

cheers

Depends on what boost mate..........but if you want the most power out of the CT9 Hybrid you will need the following to run safely

Upgraded Manifold
FMIC
RRFPR
FCD
Exhaust system
Air filter relocation kit
Adjustable actuator

and to get even more power, over 200bhp then upgraded ECU i.e e-manage, piggy bank etc

And then a trip to the Rolling Road to get it all set up properly

Kushal

Member +
what does the RRFPR stands for?
sorry if stupid question..

jst to bad there aint any dyno in mauritius..

GT_Chris

Member +
Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator

Is there any form of Tuning garage? that can adjust your fueling and check your Air Ratio Mixtures so the car is running spot on once you fitted all the mods you want.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i.e e-manage, piggy bank

Never knew having one helped :haha:

Sound advice though but id add a manifold to that equation and a decat,the decat to free up the exhaust and the manifold becasue the stock one the 3rd runner is restrictive:)

GT_Chris

Member +
Never knew having one helped :haha:

Sound advice though but id add a manifold to that equation and a decat,the decat to free up the exhaust and the manifold becasue the stock one the 3rd runner is restrictive:)

I dunno if the piggy bank helped but its a ECU aint it? lol

richglanzav

Member +
ile be running a hybrid setup, and am goin with a greddy emanage. defo need a good engine management. spose the condition of your engine etc may play a part, ile be hoping for 200hp.