USER Willo-1 Do not accept Payment from this user!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

this is a warning to SELLERS. This member has purchased items from members including items from the TGTT store and upon receipt the seller has had a dispute lodged by paypal.

One member has sent an FCD and when willo-1 received it a dispute has been opened via paypal and the funds were taken back from the seller.

Willo-1 advised both TGTT and the member who sold the FCD that he doesnt know anything about the matter and to not take any action he is talking to paypal about the matter. The lad with the FCD took him at his word and ignored the paypal dispute and had funds removed from him. TGTT replied to the dispute and the funds are still locked by paypal awaiting further info from the buyer.

TGTT has this members name and address and is in discussions with paypal about the matter. We have also advised the member that this amounts to Internet fraud and asked for a full explanation. If ALL disputes are not sorted out immediately we will be contacting the police with his full contact details (which we have on file) and will be making a statement to the police on the matter and pressing charges on grounds of fraud.

ALL SELLERS BEWARE AS AT THIS POINT IT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM

The user is banned until the matter is resolved and we will be emailing him with a final request for information before proceeding to contact the police.

Dylan

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Fair play dylan, did you think anymore on the license thing,one of the few ways to prove name and address etc?

gv1.3

Admin
certainly considered it mate and it is a good idea but to be totally honest we cannot get that deeply into private sales. It would not be something we would have the capacity to manage and would have legal implications where handling of private information is concerned.

The matter in this thread is not something I have seen before on here where the seller appears to be getting ripped off.

dan_ep82

Member +
guy seems like a prick, hes mugged off one of my mates and since asking for proof that the money come out of willo-1's bank account.... nothing.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
certainly considered it mate and it is a good idea but to be totally honest we cannot get that deeply into private sales. It would not be something we would have the capacity to manage and would have legal implications where handling of private information is concerned.

The matter in this thread is not something I have seen before on here where the seller appears to be getting ripped off.

True,guess the elite member is the way forward,referrals etc

Imo of course lol

gv1.3

Admin
The user could not be bothered responding to the last PM he was sent but has sent an email as soon as his account was banned.

In this email he says his paypal account has been frozen as they want proof of Id which he is not prepared to give. The user has also said he wants to meet me because I called him a fraud...

He has said he sent emails to me from paypal explaining the situation which is a lie as I received no emails.

He has said he has explained the situation time and time again which again is another lie as all he has said is he is having problems with his paypal account.

I have advised the user that he can pay members via other means if he is having problems with paypal.

If anyone else has sent this user items and not been paid please list your details below, at the moment we know of two bad transactions.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
great work dylan!! never seen and admin on other forums bother himself on something like this! great lad

Craig_GT

Lifer
Good work Dylan mate.. glad to see the staff here are lookin out for the members.
On other hand, dont get me started on Paypal, this is why i accept only cheque or postal order. I was a victim 2 years a go which saw me lose around £200 in total which i never got back! :(

GT_Irl

Member +
Good work Dylan mate.. glad to see the staff here are lookin out for the members.
On other hand, dont get me started on Paypal, this is why i accept only cheque or postal order. I was a victim 2 years a go which saw me lose around £200 in total which i never got back! :(

Ya, I got burned too!:( I mainly just use bank drafts to pay for stuff now

benben

Member +

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
thanks for the heads up dylan, im glad I did not go forward with the parts he requested!!!

KIN6

Fresh Recruit
Good to see that these people have no chance on this site, was in the same situation on another site, not a nice thing to happen to anyone..

gv1.3

Admin
Well we just received an email from paypal advising that the transaction has been revered and they have given this member his money back from the TGTT paypal account and he has received the items he ordered from the TGTT store.

Paypal advise in the email " do not reply to this email as the mailbox is not monitored and you will get no response"

So basically the site accepted payment.. sent out what was ordered and then had the money taken back.

The member is mailing us advising he is not ripping anyone off yet he has received goods and the people who sent them were never paid.

At least it was not a large amount from the TGTT store so we will mark it down to experience.

Paypal are a total disgrace to allow this sort of shit to go on.