Very rare ARC BOV (Dump Valve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Trader
For sale: ARC BOV

Item Condition: Used but good (See photos)

Price and price conditions: Reduced, the first £75 delivered gets this now guys.

Extra Info: On the whole this BOV is in very good working condition apart from the adjuster at the top which is a little worn and the thread just needs re-cutting. This is a very rare BOV which very rarely becomes available. Although I've not heard this one running, the design is very similar to the Greddy Type S BOV. ARC make some of the finest parts in the world and these BOV's are awesome.

Pictures:

IMG_3276-1.jpg

IMG_3279-1.jpg

IMG_3280-1.jpg

IMG_3281-1.jpg

IMG_3277-1.jpg

IMG_3278-1.jpg

Contact Details: Send me a PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery is included in the price which will go 1st class recorded delivery with a tracking number. I will post out internationally but obviously that will cost extra.

If you have any questions guys, feel free to send me a message or leave a post on this thread.

Cheers guys

Rick

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
My mate has one of these on his gt, he paid an absolute fortune for it years ago, dont see many of them

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
do you have a collection of BOVs or what?:p
nice bit of kit, very rare. free bump:)

Starletfreak

Member +
bov

rick is a bov colector..lol..if i hadnt bought the blitz from you i would have taken that..am on the lookout for a panhard rod...

aniways rick great price for a great dumpvalve

Rick

Trader
Yeah me too but I'm not in any hurry like I was was with the ssqv, I was really struggling with the temptation to put it on the evo. I can't really though as atmospheric bov's cause stalling problems on the evos.

Beaker

Member +
I paid £100 for my ARC BOV with correct Starlet fitting, are you sure one with wear and a home made pipe is worth £115.

Status
Not open for further replies.