wanted ep82 parts, headlight and bracket, bonnet, wing

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Im after a few ep82 parts for a mk2 square light

drivers side wing
Bonnet
Bumper support bar.

Anyone got any or know anyone with them?

Last edited:

SKINY

Lifer
That breaker in Bradford I got a price for the wiper moter maybe ? 92 delivered tho so be sat down when you message him lol

What's up with your bonnet ? Mine has a few dings where it popped open and took the screen out, before my ownership

pc18

Yeah ive had parts from him before. They are expensive and poor condition usually or bits missing.

That's daft money for a starlet Wiper motor

The bonnet is crash damaged I don't think it would repair.

SKINY

Lifer
Yea I didn't even bother replying to him lol
It would suprise you what a good metalworker can do, might be your only option, Mark Huxley on Instagram has serious skill

Jay

Admin
Oh the number of parts I wish I had bought from Toyota at the time..

Should have an indicator and mounting plate but the rest is difficult to get a bead on, especially wings and headlamps!

Will update once I can check stock,

Jay

pc18

Should have an indicator and mounting plate but the rest is difficult to get a bead on, especially wings and headlamps!

Jay
That would be awesome. Cheers Jay.

Jay

Admin
Spotted a full set of lamps on the auctions earlier but I think one of them was damaged (plus they had the usual fading).

Might be worth a punt if you are savvy with that sort of gambling :)

pc18

I've bought off the yahoo auctions twice and it just ended up costing mega money. A 75 quid seat rail ended up costing over 200 quid. I Bought a fujitubo exhaust manifold for my kp and ive no idea what that cost me in the end it just seemed like fee after fee.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay

pc18

Jay
Hi @Jay , dont supose you have had chance to check on those parts have you?

Last edited: