WANTED: thermostat housing

dac69er

Super Moderator
Has anyone got a decent one for sale?

Mine has a crack in it :(

Looking for the housing that has the sensors on not just the front cover bit.

Thanks

Djaniero

Member +
Have you tried the breaker who I mentioned to you a few weeks back when you were looking for the heater control? Hes usually my next port of call if Jay is unable to help.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Can't even find a 4efe one. I've been looking at tercel ones to modify as I'm struggling to find anything :(

Tried all the breakers I could find, even the the one you had suggested before tim.

Djaniero

Member +
Damn that’s annoying. I feel your pain. I’m trying to find an and sensor for mine at the moment which is proving to be near impossible. I can’t seem to bring myself to pay £180 for one from Toyota lol

Jay

Admin
Deffo have 4efe units but I'll need to dig to see what 4efte ones are here. From memory the condition of any will be below par.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Damn that’s annoying. I feel your pain. I’m trying to find an and sensor for mine at the moment which is proving to be near impossible. I can’t seem to bring myself to pay £180 for one from Toyota lol
What sensor are you after?

dac69er

Super Moderator
Deffo have 4efe units but I'll need to dig to see what 4efte ones are here. From memory the condition of any will be below par.
4efe ones may work, but 4efte would ideal of course. I may be able to make 1 good out of the 2 using some ingenuity ;)

Let me know what you have got and hopefully I can work something out!

Jay

Admin
This is what I'm up against, just a solid wall of stuff between me and the engine bits shelf.. report back in a bit.

Attachments

• 20221108_144403.jpg
    20221108_144403.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 7