Warning to all people looking at starlets

akyakapotter

Member +
[quote name='WatchDog' timestamp='1343738570' post='711781']
Hello everyone. I am a proud starlet owner and have been for the past 4 years now. How ever i am a little bit annoyed with a certain forum member who is abusing the starlet community. This certain member has been selling faulty starlet parts and also selling dodgy glanzas. He lives in the kent area and uses pistonheads and gumtree to advertise. Most of the parts he sells are sold as working and good condition but they never are and are always broken.

He has been buying and selling glanzas for the past year but with a little secret. He buys them very very cheap, Paints the engine bay then has a load of photo copyed Receipts and dyno graphs claiming that the cars are running high quality performance parts and running nice power figure's when really there not and the receipts are from another car. Then the car gets put up for sale with a false description. Also most of the glanzas he sells he puts a FCD on and ups the boost to about 1bar 1.3bar with out the fuelling being set up right so they normally dont last long.

It really piss's me off how people can do this and get away with it so id thought i would give everyone on here a heads up before they get ripped off. The username he uses on here is Glanza85 and this is a link to a glanza he has for sale at the mo:

http://www.gumtree.c...arlet/107257018

Thanks.
[/quote]

ep82morzy

Member +
Haha I saw that glanza on eBay about a week or two ago and thought it looked quite tidy,annoys me when people do this.Puts a tarnish on us lot that sell cars an be truthfull with the description and all the rest

rwdrev

Member +
hate knobs that do this, they should be shot!!!! notice how he says its got green stuff pads when the pic clearly shows yellow stuff pads.....lol