Was in a crash

L900CMC

Member +
Sitting stationary in traffic on the motorway and bang then shunt,2 cars into the back of me.Her excuse to the cops was she was looking at the signs!!! At the time i felt sorry for her and the police said they wernt prosecuting her but then i thought if that was me in the glanza id get screwed over BIG time

Anyway my towbar seems to have taken the full impact,told the officer i was starting to get a stiff neck to which her partner said "there doesnt seem to be any damage to your car" felt like saying i didnt f***ing imagine the 2 shunts and if my neck wasnt getting sore i wouldnt say it was.

Seems to be getting worse as time progresses,i hope i wake up pain free but people have said i have at all ahead of me tomorrow morning!

Jay

Admin
Fuck sake mate, wrong time and wrong place huh?

If you have whiplash it may not hit you till a day or two after. I've been there done that before. Get yourself checked out and if you are genuinely suffering make sure you claim. That's what insurance is there for.

Also get the wagon up on a ramp in case there is unseen damage done.

Kelly

Member +
Aye as above make sure you get checked out probably be worse tomorrow.

Hope your car is ok too! Glad your ok :)

L900CMC

Member +
Yeh definately wrong place wrong time, wont be claiming unless i wake up the same\worse. The insurance company are having a look at the car,told them there is no visible bodywork damage. Just hoping i wake up fine and not like a starched ironing board!

edit was in the fiesta

munday

Member +
what car were you driving?
Get your self checked out,some good pain killers should help.

I've got something to ease your pain
cool-smiley-027.gif

:haha:

L900CMC

Member +
As said if im still in same pain tomorrow yes I will be putting in a claim,if not I wont,id feel too guilty

mcleod

Member +
the way you have to think about it mate is if you went in to someone and they said they was fine and they'd ring you and tell you if there was more damage than there rely was..... and they did'nt and a few months down the line you get a call saying they've claimed against you and were taking your no claims off you.
past experiences are shit ones lol

L900CMC

Member +
the way you have to think about it mate is if you went in to someone and they said they was fine and they'd ring you and tell you if there was more damage than there rely was..... and they did'nt and a few months down the line you get a call saying they've claimed against you and were taking your no claims off you.
past experiences are shit ones lol

Im guessing it happened to you then?

Stulet-GTT

Member +
As said if im still in same pain tomorrow yes I will be putting in a claim,if not I wont,id feel too guilty

Sod that mate put a claim in, if it was the other way round she would have you by the ball's an claim as much of you as possible...

I know as i hit some one and they were fine when they got out the car, as soon as the police turned up the woman was like..oh my back hurt's *cry cry*...

Insurance is there for a reson....

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Stick a claim in lad, they'd do it to u!

I got rear ended on the motorway back in January, didn't feel much pain untill the next day, wasn't massive but still uncomfortable, got 2k from it but my car was hammered!

whitestarlet

Member +
sorry to hear that L900CMC. hope you will be ok and get it sorted! wanst on the M2 at all country bound? as there seems to be someone running into someone else every day there!!

chimp

Member +
Deffo claim mate.

If it was the other way round, they would claim and you would probably be jailed or something for causing an accident.

L900CMC

Member +
sorry to hear that L900CMC. hope you will be ok and get it sorted! wanst on the M2 at all country bound? as there seems to be someone running into someone else every day there!!

I was heading into belfast,focus-clio-then me! I feel alot better today though

Chris