WEPR annihalator - Feedback and Pics :)

jamesbaa

Member +
WEPR Annihilator exhaust

does anyone have any experience with this exhaust, what does it sound like and has any one got any videos off it??

James

Dave.

Member +
my mate has the sidewinder, and its spectacular :)

sounds incredible, quality is great and the price is awesome ;)

Dave

Jay

Admin
It's the previous version of the WEPR exhaust. Great soundtrack. There's one on the trackstar - look at the clips in my car thread matey.

Harvey

Member +
not too bad!! Its deafening! lol. With the Cat on it was just right but since decatting its just too much for me hehe. Keep meaning to get a centre silencer welded in to dull it a bit.

Lovely bit of kit though, its almost too good looking to fit to a car!!

Chris@CCM

Member +
not too bad!! Its deafening! lol. With the Cat on it was just right but since decatting its just too much for me hehe. Keep meaning to get a centre silencer welded in to dull it a bit.

Lovely bit of kit though, its almost too good looking to fit to a car!!
lol u want to try driving a 106 gti with a pugsport exhaust then u will know what deafening is lol

lleey2k4

Member +
WEPR " Annihalator " Turbo Exhaust --$575USD shipped

Available for EP82 starlet GT. The kit is a complete 2.5" inch turbo-back stainless steel system. Kits come with a polished stainless piping/straight through muffler with 4 inch round tip. The systems directly bolts on to existing exhaust hangers and are designed for faster spool up and MUCH improved Mid range/Top end. good for 10-13bhp's extra. Some application may need a HKS Fuel Cut Defencer. The exhaust kit comes pre-bunged for the factory O2 sensor. All exhaust systems feature a flexible section and a braced downpipe for added durabilty.

Has anybody else got this system feedback required an pics thanks.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
use the search button mate there are pics and reviews somewhere ive seen them before.

its suppose to be a very well made system good quality,

and its very loud too!

Jay

Admin
use the search button mate there are pics and reviews somewhere ive seen them before.

its suppose to be a very well made system good quality,

and its very loud too!

I've merged this thread with the last one so everyone can look above for some footage.

gr8tercel

Fresh Recruit
does anyone have any experience with this exhaust, what does it sound like and has any one got any videos off it??

James

I have one installed in my USDM Tercel. I love it. Sorry no video only pics
100_0493.JPG

100_0419.JPG

100_0499.JPG

gr8tercel

Fresh Recruit
To fit the "WEPR Annihilator Series" exhaust into the longer USDM Tercel, we TIG welded a "resonator" to fill the gap and re-positioned, re-adjusted the flanges and relocated the "hanger". The resonator produced a more "mellow" deeper exhaust sound
100_0506.JPG

NOTE: The exhaust pipe is 1/2 inch above the Cusco lower brace. On the pic, it sure looks like the pipe is sitting on the cross brace.