WEPR CT9 manifold...group buy no:4 ...$280usd shipped/each

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedep

Trader
lads..
i've had many requests for more ct9 manifolds..so i thought i'd open up a new GB for this product.

weprct93.jpg

weprct9.jpg

$310 USD/each when there are 5 places filled.
$280 USD/each when there are 10 places filled

key Features:

*solid contruction with material wall thickness of 3.6mm's.
*solid 12mm flanges and support brace
*super smooth runners and collector for optimum flow/performance
*bolt on replacement for restrcitive cast iron manifold

stock gaskets can be re-used. please allow a little extra time for fabrication once the GB is closed..we always work towards getting the parts to you as quick as possible..but there can be unseen delays.

so go lads..put your names down below..

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Watsi88

Fresh Recruit
Bump!
C'mon guys and gals, I got brand new gaskets and bolts waiting for this baby!

IMGP0921.jpg

Lets get the numbers up!

Watsi

Watsi88

Fresh Recruit
All genuine Toyota apart from the big gasket (engine to manifold) because it's the same as the N/A one, which can be gotten off a Motor Factors much cheaper than Toyota!

There's no point in spending near £200 without spending the extra £30 to make sure it works right!

Watsi

addz

Member +
Top man.

Thought the long gasket wasn't OEM.

Are they 6x nuts for mani to lump and 4x nuts mani to turbo, if yes I best get the right ones

Watsi88

Fresh Recruit
There's 6 nuts for the manifold to the engine mate, 4 on the top and two on the bottom. And yes 4 for the manifold to turbo, all the OEM parts (10 bolts with mani-to-turbo gasket) was £26, which wasn't too bad, at least you know that it's all gonna fit!

Watsi

addz

Member +
Not a bad price at all. You won't be disappointed by the mani. Mines been sat in my bedroom for nigh on 3 weeks now - bleak weather conditions don't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.