Wepr Td05 kit

Ep91 Tortoise

Fresh Recruit
Hello all.

Been looking at this kit a while now. Got the money in the bank to purchase it. Wanting to hear peoples views and how good the kit actually is. Its for fast road and odd track day.

Thanks

Ep91 Tortoise

Fresh Recruit
What do you mean selling? Im not selling nothing im looking to purchase it. And am looking for peoples opinions on the kit. What spool up is actually like it describes, abit laggier than the TD04.. What kinda power people are getting etc.

thefalls

Member +
The first thing that you need to be sure of is,what do you intend to do with the car?

Any intentions of tracking it or is it just for fast road use with the odd drag once in a while?

Anyways any kit from Sacha is excellent,he comes highly rated for his products.

And also to run this td05 kit you will need a forged engine for best results.

Ep91 Tortoise

Fresh Recruit
I know of everything i need etc, Thanks anyway. Just wanted to hear peoples opinions. As stated in the first post its for fast road/odd track/drag day.

thefalls

Member +
Oops,my bad.

So,if its for fast road then you better go for a td04 whether its hybrid or not,not much difference.

The td05 is laggier than a td04,better have a ride in a starlet to experience the difference,if possible.

A td05 will achieve full boost by 4000-4500rpm or so and pull all the way till red line [ as a td04 will,anyways ],but it will make more power.

Havent seen anyone try Sachas td05 kit so far,but rest assured the quality will be excellent.

Ep91 Tortoise

Fresh Recruit
Right ok, That sorta clears things up. I was going TD05 as he quotes "being only marginally laggier than its little brother (TD04L)". But if anyone has a TD05 kit fitted to there car from Sacha can they please pm me as i would really like to experience it before i commit. Or I may take a trip out and visit him and get it mapped etc out there. :) Cheers.