Wepr TD05H 16G Turbo

BoostJunkie

Member +
For Sale:

Item Condition:

Price and Conditions: 500 pounds + postage

Extra Info: Brand new never been used, has the td04 footprint so will work with td04 mani/ decat

Pictures:
S5000519.jpg

S5000518.jpg

S5000521.jpg

S5000517.jpg

S5000516.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Royal mail

BoostJunkie

Member +
what these capable of an anything dffrent too the normal td05?

capable of running 1.5bar all day long and can be pushed to 1.7 - 1.8 and can push out 300+bhp

and as stated other than those figures told to me i dont know as i aint got the chance to put it on the car and its never been used.

wickedep

Trader
hey guys..power wise you are good for up to 330-340bhp. it will pump out what a 16g wheel is capable of. but the cool part is the custom back housing will keep lag down...so you're looking at only 400-500rpm more lag than a td04. nice upgrade...spool up very similar to k24. good luck with the sale..

BoostJunkie

Member +
There you'd go folks spoken from the man himself, this is brand new and when it comes to turbos, manis, Decats I only ever deal with wepr and why I had no probs with spending the cash on this turbo and would do so again.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i need this lol, i keep looking an thinking but cant decide .

what injctors would i need too run this full potential? ive got most mods for my td04 etc forged 460ccs emu the usual curois if anything would need upgrading?

ktl

Member +
sort your engine out dude first before buying this!! you should be ok with the 460 550 to be safer