What Fuel are you using

SKINY

Lifer
I've used BP Ultimate for as long as I can remember in all my Jap stuff, never bothered with it in the dailys, always been the cheapest in the town that's not a supermarket.
Had to fill the cars last night so instead of the Yaris getting cheap stuff I fed it some BP Regular 95, may aswell get the reward points for it too :D
Soooo, going to work this morning it went up the hill like the 1.3 used to do:cool:it seemed to be a lot more responsive too and pulled as well as a 1 Litre would lol. Its no rocketship lol but I could fair tell the difference in the fuel :D

JamesG_GlanzaV

Member +
I use shell v power in the glanza and just regular 95 in my daily yaris t sport. I do like the bp reward points system, shell only seem to do it as a mobile app instead of a rewards card.

Fizturbo

Member +
Stuck with shell v POWER! petrol & diesel , love the mobile app rewards.

Emergency second option BP Ultimate that's only if am stuck somewhere lolz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201223-113735_Shell.jpg
    Screenshot_20201223-113735_Shell.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2

Jay

Admin
Have used Maxol super for years without trouble.

Wouldn't put the cheaper supermarket stuff anywhere near a car, seen a few horror stories over the years.

RoyalDutchie

Member +
Only bp ultimate here anything else doesn't cut it for me. In the Netherlands it is the only fuel readily available without ethanol, shell v POWER shouldn't have any ethanol but at the pump it has the e5 label(This can be due to EU regulations). Firezone has a 102 octane without ethanol as well but none near me.

Last edited:

SKINY

Lifer
Have used Maxol super for years without trouble.

Wouldn't put the cheaper supermarket stuff anywhere near a car, seen a few horror stories over the years.
Yea the Tesco here when they built the garage was rife for shit fuel and the day it opened there where tanks off shity dirty fuel dished out, then they mixed diesel with the petrol aswell

dac69er

Super Moderator
I mostly use Tesco super.
I have had issues with it in the past, but it's been ok.

Other than that, I use any super that is available.