What have MeisterR been working on?

MeisterR

Lifer
I know I have been quite for a while and haven't show much activity on the forum.
So I thought I let everyone know what I am doing.

We have been working with our technical partner (Nitron Racing Shocks) on the new SRV coilovers in the background.
And we will soon have the new products to show off.

We have also venture into making exceptional exhaust starting with the Nissan R35 GTR.
If anyone are interested, you can listen to the sound clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUNFTvGwUI

It is a new venture and we are really proud of our products, and time will tell if this venture is successful or not.

This will be our demo car for a little while, hope you guys like it.

GTR.jpg

We will be developing parts for the GTR, but suspension are still our main focus.
So we will always prioritise suspension over developmental work. :)

MeisterR

Lifer
Probably not for the EP as development is very time consuming and labor intensive.
But if there are interests I am always happy to have a go.

The GTR exhaust is expensive because it is large and complicated. :)
We just focus on making a quality product regardless of cost at the moment.
Will see how it goes, but it is just a test bed to see.

I will have a set of the new MeisterR SRV coilovers to go on the GTR also.
Should be a great improvement as the standard suspension on the GTR is shockingly harsh... and that is coming from a car enthusiast who are use to coilovers.

Topher-EP82

Member +
sounds great dude,

not that i am telling you how to run your business but with a brand as well known as yours now is, surely y ou would rake it in by developing exhausts for starlets, civics etc etc... i mean yeah the GTR exhaust looks MINT but how many people own GTR's and further more How many actually tune them.. I'll bet starlet/civic owners are 100 to 1 vs Gtr owners...

everyone would be happy we'd all have alovely exhausts and you'd be raking it in :)

Good luck with what ever you do next :D

MeisterR

Lifer
sounds great dude,

not that i am telling you how to run your business but with a brand as well known as yours now is, surely y ou would rake it in by developing exhausts for starlets, civics etc etc... i mean yeah the GTR exhaust looks MINT but how many people own GTR's and further more How many actually tune them.. I'll bet starlet/civic owners are 100 to 1 vs Gtr owners...

everyone would be happy we'd all have alovely exhausts and you'd be raking it in :)

Good luck with what ever you do next :D

To be honest, I would love to make exhaust for all the different cars.
But it is because we are only building high quality exhaust, sometime the cost might be too high for the owners.

At a minimum we will use T304 (I prefer using the T316 stainless steel for the quality), fully TIG welded in the UK.
Not including the cost of development, I honestly think the exhaust will be at least be £600 or so.

At that price range, not sure how many owners would be interested.
But if there are interests, I am always happy to build up what the owners want because we already have all the equipment in place. :)