what is and what does it do ????

Rev

Member +
HKS PFC F-Con what is and what does it do ???? and is it ny good ???

Controls fuel as piggy back on stock ecu with stock fuel pressure, It allows much bigger injectors by controlling pulse width and bigger boost via its own map sensor. It has a Starlet specific chip I have heard gives good results provided it has both the GCC device that is part of the kit for proper fuel tuning and PFC fcon specific map sensor . The tuning for different size injectors can be easily done by selecting preset positions with a screw driver and checked by monitoring EGT . The kit has harness so it can be easily installed and removed later if desired also their is further adjustment that can be done internally by HKS for specific situations. It is distinguished from emanage blue and safc as it does not fool the ecu signals it controls signals post ecu to the injectors. I understand its limits are around 20psi and 250hp.
The HKS manual says it controls the entire engine rev range . I have heard they work with injectors up to 550cc ? I suspect this is with stock fuel pump , similar injector latency and spray pattern to stock injectors because some people say they had issues. The manual says it works with 92ron and above fuel so I think this would be a richer type map compared to ecu's mapped for 98 or 102ron . Would be good to hear from someone who has used one.

Last edited:

016danza

Member +
Ive got minimul mods ie af, exht, hks acc set to .6 low and 1.0 bar and fcd and ive got 154 ish on a rr on low boost ??