Whats the best manifold for the ep82?

Mikey4410

Member +
I have purchased a manifold from tm developments and it should be turning up 2day.i was told by somebody on this forum they are guaranteed for a year.....

durmz

Member +
I have purchased a manifold from tm developments and it should be turning up 2day.i was told by somebody on this forum they are guaranteed for a year.....

did you check the ad? I hope you dont think its got a warrenty just because somebody told you it did

sx_turbo

Lifer
wepr is the way forward mate,

i have a td04 mani and i have fitted his ct9 mani to lewis car, and there nuclear bomb proof mate, really well made and strong

Blak_Mamber

Member +
yea, which is the best for money? do u have 1?

If your running the standard turbo mate, i would highly recommend jumping on Sacha's group buy (WEPR).

Cheapest & strongest CT9 manifold going i would say.

Have a look in his traders section. Im running the same manifold & cant fault it :)

Gilly2006

Member +
Wepr is the way forward! Bought mine 2nd hand, few poeple said why have you bought stainless steel, not heatwrapped it cause then it will crack, but it's been fine up2 now!

starlet666

Member +
if ur really keen for a manifold that will never crack at the welds i can get u one with a lifetime warranty on the welds :) but it will have to get made up and sent from australia

starlet666

Member +
they are from aus too but my mate can make one as good or even better ;)

for an rb25 head on a built rb30/25 has a t04z on it and a lovely tial gate... he is making the whole lot manifold, dump, screamer, full 3 1/2 inch exhaust

and made the drain aswell ;)