Whats with the you need 50 posts to post a thread rule people lol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben89

Lifer
so people dont just join the site and sell shit, scammers spammers etc,,,,,also usually theres a reason someone will just join a site to sell stuff because 1 either its dodgey 2 it doesnt work.

gv1.3

Admin
you need 50 posts to start a new thread in the classifieds section. This is to make sure people do not just sign up to try rip members off. Some people come on and spam their way to 50 posts by replying to lots of threads, we usually ban them or set their post count back down to 0. Keep in mind that the classifieds section is provided as a place for our community members to advertise parts/cars, it is not available for anyone to sign up and try to flog something.

Also you should note that some forums you post in do not count towards your post count, for example the chillout forums. I would suggest writing up technical documents/tutorials or answering technical questions that other members have asked as these replies are counted.

gv1.3

Admin
well your post count says 17 currently.....
I have to be very honest with you, if you are just interested in selling items I would not bother mate as one of the moderators will check your posts when you get to 50 and if they are all deemed to be spam to get to 50 they will delete them.

As mentioned, the for sale section is only for established members. If you are just interested in quickly selling something this is not the place for you.

tyrondevine

Fresh Recruit
well your post count says 17 currently.....
I have to be very honest with you, if you are just interested in selling items i would not bother mate as one of the moderators will check your posts when you get to 50 and if they are all deemed to be spam to get to 50 they will delete them.

As mentioned, the for sale section is only for established members. If you are just interested in quickly selling something this is not the place for you.

wtf seriously i have no problem on uksc this is just a gay arse sight ive posted things up after the following tdo4 and earthing kit no replies so what do you expect me to do just sit here wait for people to comment ive been waiting since last night fuck this sight :)

bucketep91

Member +
no need to be like that tyrone the rule is there to protect members from people scamming them. Its happened before on here and i think the 50 post rule should be used on uksc too.

gv1.3

Admin
Thanks, you have just displayed why it is important to have these rules. It aims to stop people with a poor attitude, such as you, coming on to flog their items. If you show this much contempt after a few posts on this forum I can only imagine what you must be like to deal with as a seller.

PS: It is a site. "Sight" is something your eyes allow you to do.

Texx

Super Moderator
i have no problem on uksc

And that's relevant because?

ive posted things up after the following tdo4 and earthing kit no replies

There are replies to your TD04 wanted thread.

what do you expect me to do just sit here wait for people to comment

That's generally the way things work with internet forums.

ive been waiting since last night fuck this sight :)

That's clearly not true, threads have a created date and time stamp.

The rules are the rules, they're not open to any arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.