White GT on NightCops

j4cko

Member +
Dont know if this is a repost, but i just a white GT quadlight on Nightcops. It was being towed off because the driver had a section 59, and then carried on driving like a tit, which is fair enough. But of course, they then went on about "boy racers" and "souped up motors" bla bla bla- anyone got a brush to tar us all with?

Spoonz

Member +
yea this is like the 3rd time i seen this post haha
i seen a quadlight on night cops the other night it was driving through a town center :haha:

j4cko

Member +
dont think he was asian no. Apparently he was racing around a car park and then drove at a member of the public

Idrees

Banned
That's a different one, haven't seen it. If anyone has a link to this on Youtube or something then post it please! :p

j4cko

Member +
It could always be a newish episode, as i havent seen it 5 times before like most of the generic police programmes

j4cko

Member +
This episode was on again last night- they referred to any car owned by a youngster as "turbo charged tin cans" and that the driver was a "hot rod enthusiasts"- Must have been a V8 Starlet- plebs......

ChrisGT

Member +
Oh I saw this! Some old man said he was wheelspinning/driving dangerously and reported him to the 5-0. They turned up and ceased his car...but unfair as we'll never know if he actually was driving like a prune or the old man is just a grumpy old wanker!

j4cko

Member +
He did already have a section 59 on it though, so chances are he probably was- plus he looked a bit chavvy