Who runs 16's on Glanza

Galen

Lifer
Currently using 15x7 advans with 195/50r15 tyres all round.

Thinking of changing to 16x7 and wondering what size tyres to go for? So what does anyone else use?
I already have the car fairly low and would probably go a small bit lower again if possible too

Oh and pics would be great!

This is how the car sits at the min
547582_596045357093801_1821935526_n.jpg

Last edited:

Galen

Lifer
Was looking at 195/40/16 too, should leave the overall radius smaller than I have now and might get to go bit lower then, dont think my exhaust will thank me for that though ha

mossie477

Member +
Ha no especially of your roads are like these mayo ones. Had a search there the 45 16 are about 1/5of and inch higher than 50 15

Galen

Lifer
For the look, not stance but just wanna get it sitting better on them.
I'll still have the 15's here anyway

John 08

Member +
Had 16" on a glanza I bought to sell, found them very heavy compared to smaller sizes, but saying that they were heavy cheap wheels on it. I'd say the advans would be light so you'll be grand

AdamB

Member +
I run 16's on my N/A daily on stock suspension with 45 profile and I have to say its a horrid ride. It's very stiff, alright if the car is a weekend toy though.

Galen

Lifer
Yeh got the wheels alright. Think I'll try get 195/40 tyres for them, should be ok at that.
New wheels are 16x7 and cant remember if my 15's are 7 or 6.5 wide, I'll have to get one off and check.
Hopefully it will sit well on the 16's anyway, cant wait to get them on now

Breno58

Member +
I ran 16x7 with a 194/45 tyre on my first glanza years ago and it was lowered 50mm so id say a 40 profile tyre would suit you more if your even lower than that