Whos been in a car thats blown up under accelaration?

goldenvtr

Member +
Not sure how my cars going to take the trackday next week still not changed the headgasket lol just wondering whos been in a car when pistons rings have failed, or a rod has been bent ect.
Share your experianece:p

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
No no no, its broke lets fix it:)

We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's fastest Starlet. This Starlet will be that Starlet. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster, More Boost, Bigger turbo.

goldenvtr

Member +
We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's fastest Starlet. This Starlet will be that Starlet. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster, More Boost, Bigger turbo.

if it brakes, uprate it, thats what ive been doing for the last 2years on my GT lol

need to collect those last few bits for my other engine!

Ryno

Member +
if your going at speed when it blows, the best thing you can do is close your eyes, yank up the handbrake, get full lock on the steering, take up the fetal position and hope that someones filming it so they can post it up for us all to have a laugh! :D

goldenvtr

Member +
if your going at speed when it blows, the best thing you can do is close your eyes, yank up the handbrake, get full lock on the steering, take up the fetal position and hope that someones filming it so they can post it up for us all to have a laugh! :D

LOL, duck and cover.

Glanza-V

Banned
Well im not sure if this is the same...
... but i was in My Fist Car FIAT PUNTO TURBO... and engine caught fire, while driving..... i ran out the car , and left it to burn! *silly bitch*

sx_turbo

Lifer
when my piston rings went, the car just jerked and lost loads of power, and plumes and plumes of smoke out the exhaust.

dac69er

Super Moderator
my mates impreza just sounded like a load of pennies had been dropped into the engine then it stopped and we cruised to a halt. no smoke!

big bang, lots of smoke followed by some horrible grinding noises and a small fire as all the oil got dumped onto my exhaust....... made for an eventful evening i must say

ragz

Member +

u n i think the same

Neal

Member +
Well im not sure if this is the same...
... but i was in My Fist Car FIAT PUNTO TURBO... and engine caught fire, while driving..... i ran out the car , and left it to burn! *silly bitch*

you done the right thing letting it burn mate :p

riko666

Member +
When the main bearing welded itself to the crankshaft, the car just...stopped...Piston rings, you'll just see a Smoke Screen in the rear view mirror, with the difference that you're not driving Bond's DB5...

dan

Member +
was in my mates GT4 when his piston ring went, just noticed some nice smoke coming out the bonnet vent and loss of power... popped the hood when we got back to find a nice "splash" of oil over the engine bay :)