[/IMG]

DSC00876.jpg
[/IMG]

k.jpg
[/IMG]

let no wot u fink cheers

Nippon

Member +
Definatly different. No one will be able to say "I just didnt see you mate" if they pull out on you at a junction.
Not my C of T though.
How much it cost you for a respray?

turbojim

Lifer
bud not somethin i like but each to there own and if your happy with it you shouldn care wat others think

eg6b18c

Member +
I kind of like it

I dont like the black on the bonnet but if get black wheels it will look alot better in my opinion.

starlet sr

Member +
it cost me 200 for the spray job but thts cus it was my mate tht done it for me and yh im gettin new black wheels for it soon

Jay

Admin
You'll definitely not lose her in the carpark mate. :)

Certainly an eyecatching colour. A lot of drift projects are going for the DynoRod colour choice. Not my cup of tea, but then again I'm getting old.

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
thought that was the rx7 out of the fast and furious there:p

i like it its different but i wouldn't do it,

every one to there own i say

but some go over board

yh i no people say tht 2 me but i wont 2 b deffernt mate

No offence is ment by the next phrase

"U wanted to be different? i love how this is always everyones arguement for awful mods, i wanted to be different, Smearing human excrement across my manifold and windscreen is different it doesnt mean its good nor is it an excusse"

Not trying to be harsh jus hate the arguement jus wanted to be different as long as u like the colour or what ever it doesnt really matter if other people think its shit or what ever.

Oh an my personal opinion i think its awful personaly the white all the way for me but fair play

Idrees

Banned
Not personally a fan, even though mines yellow!

I think the bonnet complete black should make it look better, along with the window pillars and mirror baseplates in black.

Sparky

Member +
Looks soooooo much better white!!!

The colour doesnt look too fantastic kinda dull, but it might be the pics