would u go mad???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i would have the hump she is on my bonnet scratching it with her bloody stiletto's:mad::shoot:

i wouldnt say no though ;)

ha ha

Last edited:

Deano

Banned
I would be bloody pissed off don't let any chicks near my car lol that pic looks like a glanza or gt judging by that bonnet scoop

sx_turbo

Lifer
im asuming the point to this thread, is asking if we would be mad about a lady sitting on a car bonnet with her high heels on?

or was it meant to be a bit of a perv thread.

either way works for me lol :D:p

Shak-gt

Member +
im asuming the point to this thread, is asking if we would be mad about a lady sitting on a car bonnet with her high heels on?

or was it meant to be a bit of a perv thread.

either way works for me lol :D:p

Yes that was the point lol. not the perv bit, but it is my car she is sitting on.lol there are ones where she is not sitting on the bonnet..

Kelly

Member +
Shak you just said in another thread that your female so why is a female on your car?

She wouldnt have even made it that far onto my car!:shoot:

Shak-gt

Member +
Shak you just said in another thread that your female so why is a female on your car?

She wouldnt have even made it that far onto my car!:shoot:

I know kelly but i guess i just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention lol.....when your bonnets if messed up anyway it does not really matter...lol

Phil

Super Moderator
so thats you or one of your friends on the bonnet shak...

thats why you said...."now now dont be a twat" when some1 suggest she was a boot.(sigma :) )

lol

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.