Yellow Stuff Pads / Camskill or Ebay Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_a_green29

Member +
All,

I had some greenstuff pads on my EP82 and was pretty happy - but theres a business doing discs and these pads for about 110 on ebay - anyone got any experience of either?

Also anyone used the camskill discs? Pretty reasonably priced at 90 a pair

ninja1270

Member +
i got grooved discs n yellow stuff pads. they work best when they have warmed up but r still good when cold. they look good in my blue callipers :)

CMR

Member +
CRN you mean, they make their own disks.
Myself and quite a few others are using them and have no problems.
They make quite alot of disks and are reputable on other forums.. they offer a discount system too if we ever got them on here as a trader.

Also yellow stuff pads are excellent, they dont even need warming up to be effective

p_a_green29

Member +
They dont seem to be aware of the different front hub fitment - I thought pre 92 was one inner size - later was 1mm difference.

Id guess these are for mk2 EP82/EP91 only but they have a number, give em a ring!

Im pretty much sold on them

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
They dont seem to be aware of the different front hub fitment - I thought pre 92 was one inner size - later was 1mm difference.

Id guess these are for mk2 EP82/EP91 only but they have a number, give em a ring!

Im pretty much sold on them

thats why i was asking as i know there is a difference in size. im from malta dude thats why i didnt ring them but whats the use if they dont even know there is a difference? if they know they would have wrote it in the sale.

i dont know the sizes for a glanza so i cant match with the ones they wrote.

Fro

Member +
CRN you mean, they make their own disks.
Myself and quite a few others are using them and have no problems.
They make quite alot of disks and are reputable on other forums.. they offer a discount system too if we ever got them on here as a trader.

Also yellow stuff pads are excellent, they dont even need warming up to be effective

Are you using the same ones as in the link? I found these the other day and they look not bad

p_a_green29

Member +
Ive tried a cheeky message to see if they do a discount for forums or group buy. Ill be getting a set anyway since I need something before I take my car to the ring in June

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Ive tried a cheeky message to see if they do a discount for forums or group buy. Ill be getting a set anyway since I need something before I take my car to the ring in June

great! i need a set too. would be great if they give us a discount code ! for TGTT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.