yokohama A539's

monka

Member +
what are these like, stumbled across them on a site found them to be 135 quid delived.

what are they like, as from the things i have read on the net they seem very good.

just the price doesnt match. and the price a got was from a very reputable company.

Craig_GT

Lifer
I use them mate.. they are good-excellent grip in the dry.. not so good in the wet though-but the same with all cars in wet, esp front wheel drive.

try www.mytyres.co.uk aswell mate i found them to be quite good

monka

Member +
195 50 r15

its a good price though, i been given about that for toyo t1r's

what would people say are better

Nwimie

Member +
there good tyres in the dry but scary in the wet had them a few times.

i rate the mitchellin energys i have on the car now much better than A359's

Harvey

Member +
135 isnt a bad price, less then 35 each. They are better then your average tyre, pretty good. You can get toyo T1R for similar money (about 32-33 each i believe) I personally would go for the toyo, but the yoko would probably last a little longer.

white-ep82

Member +
where do you lot get your tyres from that cheap? my toyo t1rs (145 95 15) were around 50 quid maybe a lil more of mytyres......

Harvey

Member +
i presume you mean 195/45R15, and that prices sounds about right, they are normally amount 10 more then 195/50R15 proxes so you should be looking around 45 each

CoochiGT

Member +
I've been looking around for Proxes for mine and the best place i found was www.camskill.co.uk. Worked out to be £32.10 a corner delivered (think there's a price limit on free delivery though, i did it for 2 tyres and was free). I'm in a dealership too and i can get them for about £37 i think. Blackcircle's want just over £37 plus delivery.

That's 195/50R15 btw.