zep coilovers?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
thinking of change..

never heard zep coilovers been used much?

im sure the likes of hybrid etc will know them!!

wats your imput lads :)

riko666

Member +
you wouldn't have, they were only just released on RHD

You're better off with TRD Coilovers...here's a hint...they're the same Coilover ;)

riko666

Member +
aww Frankie babes, you make me blush :eek:

You get to have extra special bonus...well...we'll keep that private ;)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i wasnt actually, i saw them on rhdjapan..

BUT ;)...

to be honest i cant afford them right now neway was just doing research for the future.

still think im gonna head towards buddy clubs tho

Adam_Glanza

Member +
youve got the juniors dont you sx?

wat is the differences between the racing / juniors apart from price??

is it just more adjustments possible or would they be horrible for public roads?

aslong as theyve got rebound / damper adjustment i will be happy lol

Dave.

Member +
I'd go for the juniors if i had the cash. I'm pretty sure the race spec ones would be a bit of overkill for road use :D

I'd pick them over the TRD/Zep ones anyway, I'm sure sx will agree completely!

If you're strapped for cash, the TRD shocks/springs combination is awesome, although it doesn't lower the car much :)

Dave

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah i wondered if they would be a bit overkill, but im always a sucker for the "top" stuff.. i will always buy the best even if its like 400 quid more but tbh i no they arent worth that much more lol!

yea ive heard good reviews of the buddyclubs so think i will go for those.

gota get insurance + a new fmic first :(

stupid cars lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
well for me personally cause i dont do track they are perfect for the uk roads. maybe a bit to harsh on the odd occasion, but i do have my dampers set on stiff settings.

you certainly wont be doing any wrong by going for the juniors, easily as good as the best imo.

as for the racing specs, well i've never owned a set but apparently the qaulity is meant to be a better than the juniors, and i beleive the shock design is better to, to cope with the demands of track racing, and have better cooling abilities.

the racing specs also have adjustable dampers, and come with the same spring rates as the junior specs. so they should be fine for uk roads.

at the end of the day it comes to price.

sx_turbo

Lifer
something i forgot to add, my buddyclubs are half the weight of stock suspension. and also half as light as my old tein HA's