ZEP RACING big brake kit info??

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Discs might even be customs made by ZEP themselves going by the "4week delay as there on special order from ZEP".

faisalgtturbo

Member +
the kit in the above link is now mine .. (about to be fitted asap cos i have the zep/live sports wings now)

rhd japan says they are hcr r32 i think they are taken from the r32 gts model both caliper and disc...

faisal

Johnny_C

Lifer
the kit in the above link is now mine .. (about to be fitted asap cos i have the zep/live sports wings now)

rhd japan says they are hcr r32 i think they are taken from the r32 gts model both caliper and disc...

faisal

any idea on teh discs faisl?
can you give any spec to them?
would the carries be hard to fabricate?
gts calipers would be very easy to get hold off for a good price.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
i will get pics when i can m8

the disc like many others requires a spacer about 5mm *approx* and there fore u need longer wheel studs...
offsetting the wheels further out, giving wider track ... hence i am gonna use the wider wings

there is nothing written on the disc or caliper, just the info from rhd japan

the caliper carrier is not hard to fabricate m8 and same goes for the round spacers

the only issue with this kit so far is a friend of mine tried to fit his set ...he couldnt bleed them at all ...
so i need to check mine ...

faisal

Johnny_C

Lifer
i will get pics when i can m8

the disc like many others requires a spacer about 5mm *approx* and there fore u need longer wheel studs...
offsetting the wheels further out, giving wider track ... hence i am gonna use the wider wings

there is nothing written on the disc or caliper, just the info from rhd japan

the caliper carrier is not hard to fabricate m8 and same goes for the round spacers

the only issue with this kit so far is a friend of mine tried to fit his set ...he couldnt bleed them at all ...
so i need to check mine ...

faisal
it would be great if you could share some pics etc.
cheers faisal.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i think i remember someone buying these a few years ago but i cant remember who and i think there was a few problems with fitment but im not sure. let us know how you get on!