coilovers

1. Matty_ep82

Meisterr experience

My car is currently on standard shocks and tein s tech springs. The ride quality is ok but still very crashy over bumps in the road. Wanting opinions on if meister coilovers are worth the investment or are there any other options. Thanks
  2. T

Wanted d2 coil overs front and back

Looking for coil overs as one of my springs is broken looking to change the full set looking for d2 coil overs front and back or d2 racing coil overs need asap if any one is selling some at a reasonable price i would be interested my nct is this saturday and need for the test thanks
  3. azerty

[for sale] D2 racing "SUPER RACING" Rally Asphalt/Gymkhana 3 ways coilovers

For sale: D2 racing "SUPER RACING" Rally Asphalt/Gymkhana 3 ways coilovers Item Condition: Brand New in the box Price: 1500 £ Extra Info: as you might know I'm pretty close to D2 racing development. We have designed a special model for Rally Asphalt use. which is 3 way coilovers. I've been...
  4. G

Glanza V Forged VF24 - Needs Attention

Before i start - i have put this on here mainly for opinions as i am at a loss to what this car as it is is actually worth, it has problems but i feel i have priced accordingly. The last build cost me 3k alone so if i can recoup somewhere near that i would be happy if not is it worth breaking...
  5. I

D2 coilovers, sps manifold, eye brows, tongs hybrid ct9 turbo

For sale: D2 coilovers, SOLD Item Condition: refurbed, £160 spent on replacement parts including replacement pillow ball, ect. all are fully height adjustable. There are marks on all of them and one locating collars was repaired (welded) as the replacement part was obsolete, it does not hinder...
  6. I

Wanted, suspension and glanza drivers door handlw and window switch

Wanted, Uprated suspension pref Trd and glanza drivers door handle and drivers window switch.
  7. K

Adjustable suspension

HI GUYS, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE SILVER PARTS ON THIS PIC ARE CALLED? MINE HAVE CRACKED AND NEED NEW ONES FOR THE MOT. SOUND MATE.
  8. S

Suspension Springs Or Coilovers Urgent

Hey guys any of you got any springs that will fit over GAB shocks (front).... as one of mine has snapped and i need asap for my MOT as its due, or if any of you lovely people have coilovers for sale i'll even consider buying the full setup if i have to. For an EP91 V btw Thanks